One of the Boys

***Author's Note: Hi everybody! Thanks for reading! If you are, that is. So hi everybody! This is my first story on wattpad, I hope this works. So please, vote and comment! Thank you<3

Prologue 

Leila woke up startled, to the sound of thunder. She closed her eyes and smiled. She loved waking up to the sound of thunder, even if it was like someone firing a gun shot right next to her ear. She sat up in bed and looked out her window. It was raining hard, and the lightning landed in the meadow right outside her house. Seconds after the thunder exploded, ringing in her ears. The small, white house rumbled along with the thunder. 

Leila was a normal girl really. She played guitar, she hated ballet. She never wore skirts or dresses or shorts, just jeans. She never wore flats, she hated them really. She only wore Converse, or tennis shoes. She never did anything to her black, shiny waves of hair. She just caught them inside a ponytail. She never wore tank tops, or shirts that fit her right, she wore loose T-Shirts. She never wore any make up, in fact the sane mention of it was forbidden. In fact, Leila Hampshire had never worn a dress in her entire life. 

This could have something to do with the fact that she was raised with two older brothers and her father, who was a builder. Her mother had died at birth. Her father, clueless and with two other children to sustain, didn't exactly take care of her being a girly girl. So maybe by now, you've noticed. 

Leila Hampshire isn't exactly a normal girl. 

Leila loved sports. She ran track, played basketball, baseball, soccer, and football. She also played rugby, and was the best player in the school's swimming team. She also played kickball, but she ddn't like it much. I hope we are clear in the subject, and you understand when I say, Leila isn't a normal girl. 

She never had many girl friends, in fact she only hung out with guys and her brothers. Her only friend, her best friend, Scarlett McMurray, was the only girl at school that didn't give her any shit for the way she acted. Scarlett was beautiful, and beside her, Leila looked like a bag of trash. Scarlett, contradictory to her name, had blonde curly hair and big hazel eyes. She had a small nose, and a beautiful smile. Leila wasn't a lesbian, though many people thought she was. 

However, one day things changed. The last two weeks of summer were radical for Leila.  She made a bet. And as we know, bets can't be good. Leila had no clue what she'd gotten herself into. And she especially had no idea, that the mess she had gotten her self into would swallow her whole.