Chapter 27

TIM POV: I'm so glad Faith agreed to go out with me tonight. Its been a long time since we have had any alone time.  We arrived at the restaurant.  Just this local italian restaurant not too far from the house. When Faith and I dated we would come here alot. "Oh wow I haven't been here in a while" "yeah me neither" We were seated and the waiter took our orders.  "so how's the album coming?" "good, getting there. I'm really glad you decided to come out with me tonight" "yeah me too! I'm sorry about before" "hey its okay" We than got our drinks. Soon after we got our dinner and ate. Than we left. "so want to go anywhere?" "no not really" "Well I have a surprise for you" "you do? what is it?" "you will see" We than pulled into this area by the lake. Its very private out here and Very country. "What are we doing here?" "you will see come on" I than took her hand and we walked a little to this park area where there was a horse carriage waiting. "oh wow Tim" "you like?" "Yes I love it" "come on,get in" She did what I said and then I got in after her and sat down. "you both ready?" "Yes sir" Than we just went for a carriage ride around the park.  It was perfect. Afterwards we just walked around by the lake holding hands. "you ready to go back home?" "yes!" I laughed "I thought you would" "I'm sorry.." " no don't be it was a great evening" "yes it was thank you. I love you" I smiled "I love you too" I than kissed her. We just kept kissing a little longer but had to stop before things got too heated. "we will continue this at home" I said she smiled. We got home and checked on the girls. They were all in the theater room watching a movie. "hey girls" "Hi dad, mom" "are you all good?" "yep!" "okay well shut the lights and lock up okay?" "Okay dad" "We will be upstairs if you need us" "okay" We than went upstairs to the bedroom. I locked the door behind us.  I picked Faith up and laid her on the bed and started to kiss her. I than started to undress her. Soon her shirt and jeans were off. She was just in her bra and panties. She than got my shirt off and jeans. I was now just in my boxers. I started to kiss her neck and than down her stomach. Than back to her lips. Soon we were under the covers making love. It was perfect! Its been a long time since we have done this. "I missed this so much" "I'm sorry" "hey honey don't be, please. I love you so much" She looked up and smiled "I love you too" She than laid her head on my chest. I had my arm around her with the other playing with her hair. There was than a knock at the bedroom door. "oh shit" "Tim.." "Sorry!" I said and laughed. I quickly put on my boxer shorts and a pair of basketball shorts. Faith went in the bathroom. As soon as she was not in site, I opened the door. "dad.." "yeah Audrey" "I just wanted to say goodnight" "goodnight sweetie, is everyone gone?" "yeah just Gracie and William, but they aren't doing anything" I laughed "its okay Audrey, I love you" "love you too dad" She than went to her room.  I than got back in bed and Faith came back as well. "that was close" I laughed "yeah well she just wanted to say goodnight" "sweet kid" "yeah, just like her mother" "oh yeah!" soon we both fell asleep.