Chapter 36

GRACIE POV: "Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked William. "nope its a surprise" We than pulled into this park by the lake. We got out. He took me to the lake where a small boat was. "Come on" he said. He took my hand and helped me in the boat. Than he paddled out. Than stopped. "Gracie, I love you and Sammy more than anything in this world. I didn't think I would find my one true love, my soulmate while in high school, but I did and that's you" I had tears in my eyes. "I love you too" "Gracie.." He said and than pulled something out of his pocket. I put my hands over my mouth "oh my god" "Gracie, will you marry me?" "YES!" I said "yes? really?" "really" I said with tears in my eyes. He slipped the ring on my finger. "oh wow it's beautiful" "yeah it was my grandmothers and before she died, she gave it to my mom to give to me to give my future wife and that's you" He than leaned in and we shared a long slow kiss. Than after a little while kissing we pulled apart. "we should get back to Sammy" "yeah okay" "Wait..is that why you wanted to ask my parents about watching Sammy?" "yeah I also asked them their permission to ask you to marry me" "oh wow" We than headed back to the house. Once we got home I ran inside. I found my mom "Where's Sammy?" she laughed "your father has him. He says he needs some male bonding time" I laughed "dad loves having a boy in the house" "yes he does" "where's dad, I want to tell you both something" "Oh okay..TIM can you come here please?" He than came in the living room carrying Sammy. "Yeah whats up?" "Well mom, dad..Look" I than showed them my hand "You said yes" Mom said "of course I did" "oh baby I'm so happy for you, congratsulations" "thank you mom" I said and hugged her. "yeah congrats baby" "Thanks dad" I said and hugged him. Than Sammy started laughing. "I can take him if you want" "No its okay, we were in my man cave, doing some male bonding, weren't we Sammy?" He just laughed "okay than.." I said.