Chapter 37

FAITH POV: I was in the kitchen prepping dinner when Gracie came in. "hey mom, where's dad" "right behind you" "stop doing that, you scared me" Tim laughed "sorry, so whats up?" "Well I was thinking if its okay with both of you, if we have the wedding on the farm"  I looked at Tim and he looked at me. "I think it would be perfect" Tim said "really?" "yeah" "Oh thank you, thank you" she said and hugged us. Than left and went upstairs.  "Oh Tim, our little girl is no longer our little girl" "she will always be my little girl" "well she turned into a fine young lady" "Yes, she has" He than kissed me. "Eww gross, get a room" Audrey said. We just laughed "hey Audrey watch this" Tim said and kissed me again. "Oh gross" she said and left the kitchen. "Tim why do you do that to her?" "its fun" "yeah fun" We than walked in the living room and Gracie and William were sitting on the couch. William was holding Sammy. He than started to cry. Gracie took him and stood up trying to sooth him. Tim and I stayed back. "He might be hungry?" "yeah its been a few hours. Okay I'm going upstairs to feed him" "Okay" They than went upstairs. "shes really good with him" "yeah she is. Learned from the best, her mother" "aww your so sweet" "yeah yeah"

TIM POV: Its hard to believe my little girl, is getting married. I don't know If I'm ready for this. But than again, I'm already a grandpa and I wasn't ready for that. Although it was alot sooner than we expcted to get a grandchild, I wouldn't change Samuel for anything. He's a great baby, I love that boy so much. Gracie is really great with him. Its gonna be sad when they all move out.  But I'm glad she found a great guy. I really like William and I'm glad he's going to be son in law. "Tim..""yeah" "Hey I thought about alot what you told me that day about my real dad" "and?" "He called yesterday, I spoke to him and decided to meet up with him tomorrow" "Thats great" "yeah I just need answers. There's always been that question of why did he leave? Don't get me wrong I do love my stepdad, and he's the only dad I've ever known. He adopted me right after he and my mom got married, so technically he is my dad" "yeah he is. Well I'm happy for you" "thanks, well I just wanted to let you know" "William, I hope you get your answers" "Thanks" He said and left.