Chapter 38

FAITH POV: Gracie and I are out wedding dress shopping. "oh mom look at this one" "Oh Gracie it's beautiful" "yeah I really like this one, I think this is the one" "Well why don't you try it on and see if you like it?" "Okay" She grabbed the dress and went in the dressing room. "hey mom" "yeah" I turned around and wanted to cry. "Mom.." "yeah" "well what do you think?" "Its beautiful, you look amazing in it" "Thanks, I think this is the one, I really love it" "ok well lets get it" She smiled and went in the dressing room and changed back. We paid for the dress and than left to go back home. William is at the house staying with Sammy, so Gracie wanted to get back to him. We got home and Gracie ran upstairs to put her dress away and things and than came back down. "hey how is my baby?" she asked taking him from William. "He was a very good boy" "of course, as usual. Did he eat?" "I tried giving the bottle you pumped earlier but he wouldn't take it" "oh wow, Well maybe I will try to feed him" "okay" He than handed Sammy to Gracie. "I'm going to go upstairs" "Okay I'll come with you" William said "Okay" They than went upstairs. "so did she get her dress?" "yes she did, it's really beautiful Tim" "I can't wait to see it" We than heard crying. "oh he's not happy" "yeah, he isn't normally like that" "no but they got it" "yeah, she's come a long way. She's gotten even more mature since having him" "yeah she's really had to grow up" "Audrey where you going?" "Upstairs" "just be quiet" "oh but he's not sleeping" "Yeah but she may be trying" "this sucks" "she said and went upstairs. "What is that all about?" "I don't know. I'm going to go talk to her. That attitude is not acceptable" "yeah I agree" I than got up and went upstairs. "Audrey leave!" "NO! I live here too" "Yeah well this is my room and I'm trying to take care of Sammy" "get your own house than" "AUDREY CAROLINE" she turned around "What!" "get over right now" I said and pulled in my room and shut the door. "what is wrong with you? And this attitude of yours lately needs to stop" "I'm sorry, I just hate having to always be quiet, I can't do anything. It's not my fault she had a baby, I shouldn't have to suffer" "nobody is making you suffer" "yeah well nobody pays attention to me and every time I try to see Sammy, I get yelled at" "Audrey, you have to understand. " "yeah I know Gracie and her kid are more important than me" she said and left and than I heard the sound of a door slam followed by a baby crying.