Chapter 3

TIM POV: Its been a few days since I've been home. I can't wait to be home in my own bed. I miss my girls and Faith of course. This tour is just beginning and goes into the summer. I do have a few times where I have off. I wanted it that way to be able to spend some time with my family over the summer and to also one week get away on a little family vacation.  The girls are getting older so these times I want to cherish while I can. I get home and walk in the kitchen. I see Faith with her back turned doing something. I quietly walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her. She jumped "Oh my gosh Tim, you scared me" I laughed "sorry, I missed you" "I missed you too" I than kissed her. "so how's everything been here?" "good, busy" "yeah I can imagine. So how's the tour been going?" "So far so good. I'm glad to have these next few days home. "yeah me too" I looked at the time and saw it was early. The girls are still in school. I have an idea of how I can pass the time. "Hey since we are alone" "Well, I need to finish prepping dinner but What did you have in mind?" "Oh I have something in mind" "oh really?" "oh yeah!" I than took her hand and led her upstairs "Tim I have to finish prepping dinn.." Before she could finish I crashed my lips to hers. I than deepened the kiss lying her down on the bed without ever breaking it. I than started to undo her jeans as she did mine. Still not breaking the kiss. I think this is the longest we've gone without breaking the kiss. Finally had to pull apart to get my shirt off and I got hers off as well. "oh Tim.." I started to kiss her neck. Than found her sweet spot. "hmmm..." Before I knew it we were skin on skin under the covers making love. I than lied there holding her in my arms. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much" "I Love you too"I than leaned down and kissed her. "oh I don't want to get up" she said "so don't" "I have to, I have so much still to do" "honey, its okay" "no I still have to finish with dinner" "you have time" "yeah till the girls get home" "okay okay, I get it. How about I help you" "yeah you will distract me like just before" "yeah but it was a good distraction" I smiled "yeah it was" she said smiling "Okay I need to take a shower" She said getting up. "Wait.. I will join you" "okay come on cowboy" After the shower we got dressed and went back downstairs. Nothing like a little fun while the kids are at school.  "Tim can you pick up Audrey from school for me since you distracted me?" "sure of course, but you know you enjoyed it" I said. "yeah I did" I than kissed her. "Tim..""Okay okay I'm going, but one more kiss" she smiled I than kissed her again than left to get Audrey from school.