The Confessions?

I woke up to Robert's tight embrace. I slowly turned around to face him. Gosh he looks cute! His hair messed up, Perfectly toned and defined body. And watching him sleep peacefully, completes my day. I rested my palm on his head and started to stroke his hair gently. He groaned, "Good morning, beautiful." His morning voice is so husky, deep, and sexy. It sent me goosebumps. No one has ever called me beautiful early in the morning. Wait a fucking minute! I SLEPT WITH MY MATH PROFESSOR!

"Uhmm Rob." I said while tapping his shoulder

"Uhmm, what is it Shariah? Five more minutes" He said with his eyes closed

"Rob! I slept with you! You are my Math teacher! Im your student!" I said with a worried, and panicking voice while nudging him to wake up.

He just turned around, his back facing me "We are not having class here in my room, so I'm not your teacher now. Maybe on monday during your 2nd-4th period, I'll be your teacher. But now, RELAX, I'm not your teacher, I'm your man." I feel him smile after he said the last part.

I was speechless, I have nothing to say. I started to blush uncontrollably. So I decided to stand up and rummage his kitchen for breakfast. I stood up and he pulls me down on the couch again. He wrapped his arms around me, really tight. He rested his head on my shoulders "I haven't felt like this ever before, you are different from all other girls. I feel like you are birn for me and I was born for you. I know this may be a little too quick. But Shariah I-i-i" He started to stutter which is quiet cute. "What Robert? What?" I said with a confused tone. I think I know where this is going but I need to hear it coming from him. "Shariah Parker, I think I love you" He said bowing his head down. A tear escaped my eye. Tears of Joy? What the hell? Why am I crying? He wiped away the tear. "I'm sorry for being so fast. If you don't feel the same, I understand." "No Robert. I think I love you too. But I want to take this steadfast and sure." His face lit up and a big smile from ear to ear covered his face. He gave me a peck on the lips, then he stood up.

"Blue berry or Honey" He said while the smell of waffle and bacon conquer the room. "Honey and butter please". What happened a while ago. I went to his piano, and played "Man Like Me" for the last time. This time I played it seriously and I can feel the music travel through my veins. "You can't touch music, but music can touch you " He said while giving me a hug from behind. "Breakfast's Ready" He said. I stood up and went to the kitchen. He cooked the scrambled egg just the way I like it. He served me Egg, Bacon, Pancakes and orange juice. We ate breakfast. This man can sure cook!

"There is an annual fair here in town. I go there every year alone, but I think I have a partner going there." He said while we were at the couch watching "Heart and Souls".I have never been to a fair before. "Sure! I'll go home and take a shower!" He started laughing, it was obvious that I was excited. "First time?" He asked while laughing. "Yes!" I said while running to his front door. He leaned on his door and watched me go to my house. "See you later Shariah!" He shouted, as if I live on the other side of a mountain. "Rob arent you aware that it's only 7am?" I said as I waved good bye to him.

====================================================================

Yehey Tobert for being a man and told his feelings! And Yehey Shariah for taking it seriously! And Yehey Author for 230 reads! I know some stories all ready reached 3m, but Im proud with my 230 reads! Hahahaha

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

author,

PewDie.Sky©