He Did Score Afterall part 2

He parked his car on our drive way. This date is tiring. He opened the front door for me and when I got up he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were so warm and so soft, we kissed in the dark and the only source of lights were the street lights. I pulled back "Well I guess this is good night?" I told him as I removed his arms on my waist and walked to my front door.

As I was walking a big smile grew on my face, I know Robert wants to score tonight, and I know he's gonna pull me back in 3...2...1... "Hey, hey, hey.. Wait!"

he held my hand in his. Let us pretend to forget."Did you forget something? What?" I asked, acting like I don't know anything. I promise, I was trying my best not to laugh. "I uhmm I, I don't know how to say this but, I lost my teddy bear, can you sleep with me tonight? PLEASE!?"He kneeled and he looks up to me with those irresistable puppy eyes FUCK, FUCK, WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!  I nodded my "no" and gave him a peck on the lips. I was about to open the front door when Robert quickly carried me, I was struggling to break loose but he was just too strong. "I don't care about what you say. You. Me. In. Bed. ASAP. " He carried me to his front door, he can't open his front door so he needs to put me down. When he puts me down I'll run to my house.

He placed me down and, there I go, running quickly to the house. I was half way on the street when Robert carried me again. "You know what? I can sue you for rape Mr.Downey" I was threathing him, to put me down. "It's not called rape when you like it. I know you like it" He has a point, I DO like it, but let's play a little more.

When he set foot in his house and closed the door I squeled "Rape! Help! Rape!" He ran to his bedroom and threw me on the bed and covered my mouth with his hand. "Hush hush hush Ms. Parker, I'll be gentle" He started to unbotton his shirt infront of me. I was practically drooling about his body, his abs glistening with sweat his chest fully built.

I know where this is going. I sure do.

(>•_•)>Cliff Hangers<(•_•<)

==========================================================

Is this really happening? Are they going to seal the deal again? Do you think Robert can catch up with his 3-6? Go Robiah! Short update to keep you guys hanging

I take back what I said. But, expect less updates. Hehehehehe. Hi!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.

VOTE

FOLLOW

SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOBE, I MEAN LOVE!

*WINK WINK*