Poor Robert

I don't know why, but I'm getting turned on. Robert's been taking a while, so I decided to change into one of his tshirts. I flopped down on his bead and played with my phone. As I placed my phone down to the bedside table, I saw Robert leaning on the door frame, wearing nothing but BOXER SHORTS! I avoided eye contact from him. I can see him smile "My shirt looks good on you, than it does on me." He said with a really seductive voice. I don't know how ti react to this shit, so I got up and started walking to the bathroom. Before I could even reach to the bathroom door, I could feel his hand on my waist. "Ah ah ah, You're staying with me." He turned me around so I can face him. "Robert I was gon-" Before I could even finish his lips crashed with mine. My eyes widen at first,

but then slowly gave in. Robert's kiss was so passionate, full of love. He started kissing down my neck. I let a small moan escape my mouth. I could feel him smirk on my neck. I got hold of his hair and brought it back up so we are eye-leveled. We stared into each other's eyes, and Robert's carried me to the bed.

We continued making out. He was on top of me, I feel dominated. So I turned things around. Now, I'm on top of him, and I can feel his trouser snakes. I looked down, then back at him. "Oohhh, someone's snake is angry" I said sarcastically. I slowly dragged my hand from his chest to his trouser snake, He let out a really loud moan which turned me on. "Oh Come On Shariah, I need you, I need you so bad." I'm not practically ready for sex so let's just do a "Make out session" *wink wink*. I pulled down his boxer shorts, then his manhood popped straight up. I stroked it just to tease him. I can tell he's enjoying this. To be honest, I'm really getting turned on.

I suddenly stopped. "I need to drink water" I said to him with a mischiveous smile. "Oh come on! I was really on!" His voice full of frustration, and disappointment. I quickly got up, got water then back to his room. He is still lying on the bed wearing nothing! His manhood still up and he's just sitting there reading a book entitled "Sexual Frustrations for Dummies" he gave me a "i want more" look. I jumped to his bed and made my way up to him. Then I rested my head on his chest. "Good night Mr. Downey" I said not trying to laugh. "Oh come on! Are you serious now? Awwww" He said with frustration all over his voice. I turned my back around him, "Yes, yes I am." Few minutes later, he scooped me up and pulled me closer to him, STILL NOT WEARING ANYTHING. So practically I can feel his manhood, but I didn't mind. He pulled the sheets to cover us. "I'm gonna get you for this, someday." He said with a deep voice. I turned around so i can face him. "I know you will Robert" I said, then close my eyes. Robert gave me a peck on the lips then said "Good night, cock blocker" I didn't say anything. I just smiled. Then we both dozed off, in each other's arms.

====================================================================

What do you guys think? Did I execute it well? Im not used to this! And I feel awkward. Hahahahaha. But who cares? Oh and by the way, THANK YOU FOR 400!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE!

Your Awesome Author,

PewDie.Sky©