You've Scared Me To Death!

"Mr. Downey, your daughter-"

"Sir, I'm his boyfriend" I cut the doctor off.

"Oh, pardon me. Her frontal lobe has absorbed most of the impact, which caused her to black out. Her vitals are stable now. We are just waiting for her to wake up and regain consciousness. You can go and see her right now."

A tear rolled down my face. Thank God for the great news. Jake heard what the doctor said, he went straight to Shariah's room. Jake is the reason why Shariah is there, He is the reason why she is not being cradled in my arms.. Yet he has the nerve to go there before me? Fuck him. I went to her room, and saw Jake holding her hand. "Honey, honey, I'm sorry" Jake said while holding her hand. Shariah moved her head. "See Robert, she can sense my presence. Yes Shariah? Anything you want?" Jake said bragging about his "PRESENCE".

"R-r-Ro-Bert... Robert" She's trying to move..

I quickly went to her side and kissed her on the forehead. Jake stepped aside (HUMILIATED JERK!) "Shariah, you've scared me to death. How are you feeling? Tell me where it hurts."

"I don't want to get your handsome face get ruined by a bruise. I'm fine Rob, stop worrying." She gave me a faint smile and I kissed her hand.

"I want to go home Rob."

"As soon as the doctor says you're fine, we'll go. I promise"

My attention was drawn to Shariah, that I haven't noticed Jake go out of the room. Thank god that jerk left.

I told Shariah that I was gonna get something from my car. I went out to the parking lot and went to my car. Jake came out of nowhere and punched me in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN! CAN'T YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?" I held his wrist really tight.

"THAT'S MY GIRL YOU'RE HITTING ON! STAY AWAY FROM HER, YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE!" He grabbed me on my collar. AGAIN.

"SHE NEVER EVEN BECAME YOUR GIRLFRIEND! JUST MOVE ON!" I pushed him to the ground. I was turning my back and became walking to the main entrance of the hospital. What does this guy want? Can't he just stay away? I went back to her room as if nothing happened. Well, Jake punches like a bitch so it didn't affect me that much.

"Hey, remember the day you answered me, at the fair? I tried the "Knock-a-can" game and won this" I showed her the rubber duck I won.

"Oh hey! I'll name it "Rubber Ducky Jr." Joy on her face!

We watched tv then I heard soft snoring. Shariah was fast asleep so peaceful and calm. "Good night baby girl". So I turned off the television and dozed myself to sleep on the chair.

=Jake's POV=

"If I can't have you, No one will" I'm gonna have you Shariah..