Falling even further

=THE NEXT MORNING=

I woke up to the irritating sound of my stupid alarm clock. I only have 2 classes for today, and my first class doesnt start in 4 hours. it was only 6am when the stupid alarm clock started buzzing. I grabbed my phone from the table at the side of my bed, and saw a message, from ROBERT!

"Fr: Robert

Hey Shariah, I had a great time yesterday. Cant wait to see you later in my class.

-Professor Robert"

Oh my god!! How did he get my number? Should I reply? I AM PANICKING RIGHT NOW. Oh my, Oh my, Oh my! Snap out of it shariah! Remember he is your professor, you dont want him to lose his job. I thought that to myself. I think I should answer, but in a student way.

"To: Robert

Good morning Mr.Downey. I had a great time too.

-Shariah Parker"

I didn't get any reply from him anymore. Didn't he like my reply? I still have 3 hours to prepare my self. I jumped into yhe shower, got a pair of sneakers, skinny jeans, and a hoody. I blow dried my hair. I went to the kitchen ang rummage the cup boards and found a box of cereal. I poured milk in my bowl and sat on the couch while watching tv and ate. I was about to get my keys when I remembered I left my car at school. GOOD JOB SHARIAH. I think I have to walk to campus, I still have 30 minutes to do so. As I got out to my porch and locked the door, as I turned around I saw Robert wearing white polo with his necktie , Straight cut pants, and nice pair of kicks. With his arms crossed through his chest, while leaning on his Black SUV. He has a big smile on his face, he stuck his arm out signaling me to come towards him. So I did, I was blushing like hell. He brushed my hair to the back of my ear, and he held my waist and pulled me towards to him. I was red hot, and blushing like a fire truck in the same time. He leaned towards me and whispered to my ear "I saw your car in the parking lot early in the morning. Did you leave it on purpose to have a walk with me?" His deep, sexy, seductive voice gave chills to my spine. As I opened my lios in order to repond to his question, he placed his finger to my mouth shushing me. He pulled back and opened the car door, as he closed the door he smirked at me. I THINK MY OVARIES JUST EXPLODED. He hopped in to his car and drove to the campus.

The whole ride was silent. He turned his car radio on and inserted a DvD. "Every Breath You Take" started playing, that is like my MOST FAVORUTE SONG IN THE WORLD. I started murmuring the lyrics,somehow I think he heard me and smiled. "This is my favorite song" He broke the silence with that sentence. "This is my favorite song too, infact I sing this everytime I take a shower" He laughed and smiled at me. We started to sing along to the song. As I was about to put more volume to the song, he held my hand and laced his fingers with mine. He stopped the car to the side. " We are not even close to the Univ-" Before I could even finished, he leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widen I was shocked, he was a good kisser, I gave in to his passionate kiss. It was not any other kiss, It was my first, It was Magical. I started playing with his hair. WAIT! IM KISSING MY TEACHER. I pulled back, he stared at me with disappointment, sadness, and worry. "This is wrong You are my teacher and I am your student. It was wrong, yet if felt so right" He started his car and started driving. The wholendrive was awkward and silent. As we reached the parking lot, I grabbed my things and fixed my hair. When I looked at him, he was staring at me, his eyes was filled with guilt. "Im so sorry, I am so sorry." He said with his head bowed down. I lifted his head up so our eyes would meet and gave him a peck on the lips to let him know that everything is fine. His face quickly lit up. I giggled as he gave me a cute little smile. He blushed, which was really cute. He got out and walked towards my door and opened it for me. "See you later Mr. Downey" "See you later Ms. Parker. I THINK I HAVE COMPLETLY FALLEN FOR MY TEACHER. May the power of love shine down on me.

====================================================================

As promised. Here is the 3rd chapter. What do you think will happen in Shariah's class with Mr. Downey? Will this relationship work out? Stay tuned to find out. Im so sorry if this is short. My brain dried up, I need more brain juice. Hahahaha

Like/Comment/Share/Follow. :)))

Your Self-Proclaimed Awesome Autor,

PewDie.Sky ©