The Promise?

I woke up to see Robert sleeping on the chair. I know he is uncomfortable. He slowly opened his eyes "Good morning beautiful" By just hearing his morning voice I am already cured. "Did you sleep good? I think not" I giggled. I noticed Rubber Ducky Jr. in Robert's hands. He set Rubber Ducky Jr aside then held my hand. "As long as I'm with you, I'm fine" I gave him a faint smile and started thinking of deep thoughts..

•Tomorrow is Monday, that means CLASSES. We should keep our relationship a secret or He'll lose his job. That means we still have to wait for 3 years, untill my graduation? That's quite long. PDA is not allowed in campus. We can only spend time with each other during his break, at home, his house, and on a date. We need to go to places where few CSU students go to. Arrrghh, what the hell! Robert is a nice man, a PERFECT man to be exact, but what did I do to deserve all of this good things, except being punched in the face by a psyco jerk and hospitalized. Speaking of psyco jerk, where is Jake? Who cares, Robert's here•

I really was in deep thought untill I heard the door open. It was Dr. Watson, holding my release papers in his hands. Yay!

=Robert's POV=

Shariah smiled from ear to ear. "Your free to go, Ms. Parker" I stood up and thanked Dr. Watson for all that he has done to help. Shariah signed the papers, I was starting to clean gather all our things like my phone, my iPad, my laptop, her purse, and Rubber Ducky Jr. "Yay! I'm going home! I'm going home!" She says in a tune where in she sounds like a baby. "Hahahaha, ok, you're going home. But first change into your clothes. I don't like the hospital gown." I handed her white tshirt, skinny jeans, and her favorite sneakers. It only took her 3 minutes to change. I grabbed all our stuff and loaded it to my SUV. As I opened tje door, I remembered that asshole. Where did he go? This time I'm gonna look after Shariah to secure her.

=Shariah's POV=

We were sitting in his car when the traffic jammed us again. I looked at the back seat to get the plush Robert gave me the last time I was sleeping in his car. I saw it and grabbed it. It smells so nice. Cute and fuzzy. Why does Robert has one of these? Hahahaha. Robert took hold of my hand and looked at me

"I don't want this to ever happen again. From this time on I'll always be at your side.Now you're 20, the next time I want to see you in that hospital is after 5-6 years, not in the emergency room but in the delivery room. When I enter that room, I want to see you craddling my little junior or my princess. Ok?Promise me you'll do that."

I'm blushing and crying at the same time. Robert really does love me. He's the sweetest man I ever know. I'm balling my eyes out, He placed my head up so my eyes would meet his "Hey, hey, hey, stop crying. Do you promise?" He said in a low comforting voice. "Are you really serious to wait for that day? I will, I promise." He smiled and gave me a kiss. "I love you" "I love you too"

~WHERE THE FUCK DID JAKE GO? IS HE OUT OF SHARIAH'S LIFE FOR GOOD? NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT BASTARD. ooohhhmyyyygooosshhh! Robert is pretty serious about Shariah. And he is already looking forward to having kids with her. I can tell by the looks on Rubber Ducky Jr.'s eyes, he's jelous about Robert.

Robiah? Shobert? Roriah? Bertiah? Who cares? As long as it involves Robert and Shariah, we have nothing to worry about dudes...~

STAY AWESOME AND SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE

Ohh and by the way... HAPPY 520 READS! Thanks dudes!