Period

=Robert's POV=

I woke up to see Shariah nowhere in sight. I could smell egg and bacon, so maybe she is cooking. Wew, last night was exhausting and awesome. I could shout to the whole world that I'm her first! I just love the feeling that she trusts me. I got up and wore my boxers from last night. To be honest, I still can't sit straight. I went to the kitchen and saw Shariah cooking, wearing my Tshirt only. "What's cooking, good looking?" I didn't get any response. I went closer to her and hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered to her ear. She was trying to shrug me off. Why is she not talking to me? What did I do? Last night? What? Give me a fucking clue! I let go off her and leaned on the counter. I still can't sit ya know. She placed 2 plates on yhe table with freshly cooked bacon, egg and garlic rice. She made me coffee and she made herself a cup of hot choco. I'm just standing there looking at her. She really is ignoring me. She sat down and started to eat, WITHOUT INVITING ME TO EAT WITH HER! "Ok, ok, ok, What is the silent treatment all about? I mean what did I ever do to make you mad? Is it because of last night? To be honest, I still can't sit because of last night! If that's the way you like it, then fine. Silent treatment it is." I said quite raising my voice. She stood up and walked towards the bedroom, STILL NOT SAYING ANYTHING! I yelled at her, now I'm the bad guy huh?

I went to the bedroom but the door was locked. I kept on pounding on the door "Shariah! Let me in, what ever I've done, im sorry." She still didn't answer me, so I decided to lay low on the sofa and watch the morning news. Oil price hike, hit and run, robbery, fair, same old everyday news. I can't go home even though I'ts just across the street because my clothes are still in the bedroom. FUCK. Little did I know Shariah came cuddling with me. "Robbie" She said in a playful voice, while twirling my chest hair. I just looked at her and she gave me a faint smile. "Why weren't you talking to me? Are you mad at me?" I said while brushing her long, soft, brown hair. "Haha, silly old man!" I gave her the "huh" looked and clenched my jaw, I don't like to be called old, I'm 41 for god's sakes. "Then tell me why." She chuckled "I'm on my period, you twerp!" We both laughed together. Periods can really give girls mood swing aye? Do boyfriends really have to suffer this kind of torture? Hahahaha. "Well atleast it's a sign that we're not having a bun in the oven. It's still too early. 5 to 6 years, ok?" I said in between laughs. "Roger" She said. My phone started ringing, I ran to the bedroom and answered it. "Who is it?" Shariah mouthed.

It's the school principal. I cleared my throat and answered

"Hello?"

"Good morning Mr. Downey, this is Mr. Rhodes."

"Yes sir, anything you need"

"Well, there has been a problem, The school janitor was cleaning your classroom when he found-"

(>•.•)> CLIFF HANGERS! <(•.•<)

What do you think will it be? short and crappy chapter update.. Sorry. Hahahaha. Let me know if you're liking the story so far. To let you guys knoe, This story has no actual plot, I just put whatever idea comes out of my mind.. So yeah, things may get really twisted, exaggerated, crazy, out of this world, etc...

Comment/Vote/Follow/SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE!

Author,

PewDie.Sky©