He Did Score After All

As usual Californian traffic greeted us. Even though I'm wearing a dress, I still went searching for the plush at the back seats. Robert hit the steering wheel "FUCK THIS TRAFFIC! WE'RE LATE." I tried to bite my inner lip to prevent myself from laughing like retard, but I just can't take it. Even when his serious it's hilarious (For me) "Calm your butt Rob, where are we going anyway?" I said in between laughs.

"Every time we go somewhere, this traffic greets us, AND IT RUINS MY PLANS! When I become PRESIDENT, I'll order car manufacturers to build me a car that flies." I rolled my eyes "Yeah right. I'm CLEARLY NOT VOTING FOR YOU." He placed his head on the steering wheel and sighed "traffic" I held his hand and smiled at him. He was gonna lean in for a kiss, but I placed the plush in between us to block the kiss. "You kiss me now, you're not getting any. If you wait until later, you're still not getting any" I stuck my tounge out and he smiled. "Is that so?" He said in a british accent.

I just rolled my eyes and looked out of the window and saw the Californian skies full of stars. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. I turned around and looked at him. "Nothing, I was just amazed by the stars in the sky."

Robert took a tight hold of the steering wheel "hold on tight." I tucked my self and hugged the plush. Robert gained speed and took a sharp turn at the first exit in the highway. I hit my head on the window and my arm bumped the car door.

"What the hell? What's going on?" I asked screaming. "I was about to take you at "Le Cuisine" then I found out something that you would like more." "You should have been more careful! My head hurts!" I said being pissed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him and he kissed my forehead, while his other hand was on the steering wheel. "I'm sorry"

I was playing with my phone when Robert parked the car. "Why did we stop?" I asked confusingly. He stopped the engine and got out. He opened the door for me and he offered his hand for me to take it. "Let's take a stroll under the stars in the night." He held me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "I love you" "I love you too"

We were in a park, but it seemed like it was only the two of us. "My Mom and I used to walk around here, then my dad would usually pick us up and have dinner in a fastfood chain." He said as he sat down on a bench. I followed his lead and laid my heand on his shoulder. "Nostalgia, I assume?" "Haha yeah, I just miss being young, you don't have to care about the world, no one cared about you, you can do whatever you want." He gave me a faint smile.

We stood up and continued walking. The cold breeze gave me chills "Achoo" Robert laughed "Even your sneeze is cute! Is there anything not cute about you?" I felt a jacket being placed around me, "I think we should go home. So I can score about 3 to uhmmm 6 points? You think I can do it?" ROBERT ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE ME NOW? 3-6? WHAAAAAT? EEERRRMMEEEHHHGGEEERRRDDDD! " I don't think so, YOU ARE OLD!" I laughed and he started flexing his muscles.  "Does an old man have muscles like this?"  I rolled my eyes. "Let's go back to the car" Robert walked first, I didn't follow. My feet are too tired to walk back to the car again. "WHAT NOW?" RObert turned around and looked at me confused. "Shariah... Too... Tired... Walk.... Carry... Me..." I said immitating a baby. He slightly bent his knees and his butt was stuck out. Boy, it was amazing. "Come here." He said. I snapped out of my butt-trance and asked "Why?" "My baby is too tired to walk again. My princess must be fully energized for tonight. And my queen deserves a piggy-back ride." He said. "Yay!" I squeled and rode on his back. His hands supporting my tighs and my arms wrapped around his big muscular shoulders. "Stoop- Ch- cho-choking meeee" He said as if he was choking. I quickly loosen my arms. " Just kidding. I love you" "Jeez Robert." I laid my head on hisshoulder and little did I know we were at his car already.

=Robert's POV=

Next stop, MY HOUSE! 3-6 Explosions? Piece of cake! Her breast was against my back awhile ago, It's a good thing she didn't notice the boner I was having a while ago. Hahahaha! Sex, Here we come! After 3 weeks of no sexual activities! HARD CORE BABY, HARD CORE!

==========================================================================================================================================================

I can tell Robert's excited. It's weird. Hahahaha. This MIGHT be my last chapter update for a while. I mught be gone for a few weeks or months. When I get back, I PROMISE, I'll upload 10 chapters.

Thanks for supporting my crappy story! Oh and this chapter is short. I'm SORRY!

COMMENT 

VOTE

SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE!