Robert, The Lucky Son of A Gun!

We sat down on the chair at her backyard. Loud music, people chattering, were all inside.

"I know about you and Ms. Parker, Robert. I'm talking to you as a friend, not as a dean" He told me as he crossed his legs

"Rhodey, If I'm about to lose my job, I'm ok, just say the word." I said as I sip from my beer.

"I was at the fair with my wife when you proposed to her. If you didn't scream like tarzan I wouldn't have known." He laughed

"Am I fired now?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't want to ruin Shariah's future and I don't want to ruin your reputation. As long as your relationship is a secret, It's fine. I'll do you a favor Robert. I'm not firing you." He laughed.

"Great! I was expecting a trip to jail as a gift from the university. Thanks Rhodes" I said. We laughed and drank beer. We were talking about fishing when he asked "Are you banging her?" Out of nowhere. My eyes widen and I looked at him. "Are you fucking serious?" I said. We both laughed when Shariah came. "Mr. Downey! Happy Birthday! Can you help me with something?" Shariah said while she's leaning on the porch. "Sure thing." I said as I was about to get up. "Lucky son of a gun! Go get her!" Rhodes said immitating a cowboy.

=Shariah's POV=

It was too noisy in the living room so we went to my bedroom. "Happy Birthday Mr. Downey" I said while playing with his collar. He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. "Do I get a present?" He said. He brushed my hair to the back of my ear and started to kiss me,so I kissed back. His lips are so warm and so soft. "Beer" I said while kissing. He smirked and he pushed me to the bed. "Can't get enough aye?" He started to unbuckle his belt when someone knocked on the door. I quickly stood up and Robert buckled his belt again. "Shariah!" Monica said with a mischievious smile on her face. "Oh hey, how's it going out there" I said as if nothing was happening between me and Robert. "Karaoke Time!" She sang out the sentence. "We'll be there in a minute." Robert said. I punched his arm lightly and gave him a weird look. "Uhm, ok" Monica left and Robert stood up and locked the door. And plopped on the bed and scooped me closer to him. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked while were cuddling on the bed. "Well, I don't know. We could cuddle for a few minutes, Orrrrrrrr." He said while trailing kisses on my neck. "Or what?" I turned around and faced him. "Or we could make Robert Downey Jr's junior. If you know what I mean" He gave me a seductive smirk. "I'm on my period" I told him and laughed. "Well that's one way to turn me off." He said while standing up and sticking a hand out to help me get up. I grabbed his arm and gently pulled me up. We went to the living room where everyone was singing their hearts out.

====================================================================

Short and crappy. That is how I describe this chapter... I just wanted you guys to have a little teaser for the following events.. Hahahahahaha!

Comment/Vote/Spread The Downey Love

Author,

PewDie.Sky©