Round 2

I woke up to the buzzing of the alarm clock, and Shariah sleeping on my arm. I slammed the alarm clock and checked the time. 2:30 in the afternoon? hehehe. I examined my room and realized how we trashed the room. The bed's covers are all over the floor with some sticky stuff, the pillows are on our feet and clothes are scattered everywhere. I am so fucking sore, I can't sit straight. It's a good thing it's sunday tomorrow. I heard the most angelic yawn in the whole universe. "Did you sleep well? Good afternoon." I looked at her and kissed her forehead.  She did some stretches and said "I'm sore. Damn, you still have the touch." I chuckled and gave her a wink "I can do better than that. Round 2, I pressume?" I hovered above her with my pet still straight hard. She pushed me out of the way "I'm hungry" She gave me a "I'm really hungry, FEED ME" look, I traced my finger from her face down to her abdominal area, a started landing kisses on her neck. I was totally going for round 2 when she grabbed my "mini me". I stopped kissing her and I slowly start laying on the bed. She moved over to the edge and started stroking me, up down up down, all I can do was watch her. "You want this, Robbie?" she asked sedutively, still stroking me. I didn't answer, I was too busy concentrating not to moan. "You want this huh? You want this?" She asked furiuosly expecting me to answer. I opened my mouth "yes" I moaned out. She suddenly stopped and stood up "If that's the case, go and feed me. REAL FOOD"

She really has a way to turn me on then turn me off so I could get more turned on the next time she attempts to. Well played Ms. Parker, well played. *clap clap* I wore some sweat pants and went to the kitchen. Well, two can play that game.

I'm really trying my best to update guys. It's just that the amount of schoolwork I have is too fucking high! next chapter is as long as the highway to hell, I can assure you that. Sorry for the short chapter. :)

spread the DOWNEY LOVE!