Wait For Me

The ride home was totally silent. Robert drove us all the way home with a smile on his face. I still can't seem to gather everything that has happened a while ago. Since we are in California, what do you expect? TRAFFIC. I suddenly felt sleepy, Robert held my hand which was rested on my knee. He held it tight, I feel so safe. "Thank You" his deep, husky, and calming voice sent shivers down my spine and I gave him a lazy smile, then fell asleep.

=Robert's POV=

I'm the happiest man alive right now. Shariah answered me. I've been longing for this kind of feeling. I haven't felt like this with other women who came in and out of my life. I can feel that we were meant to be.

I was getting so pissed of because of the traffic. I just can't wait to go home. Since we were stuck in traffic. I looked over to Shariah, she was leaning her head against the window, She had her glasses on so I removed it carefully not trying to wake her up. I placed her glasses on the dashboard. She looks more beautiful without her glasses. I slowly reclined her seat so she can sleep comfortably. I gave her the plush that was at the back seat. She slowly opened her eyes "Shhh.shhh.shh, we're still stuck in traffic. Just sleep for a while." I whispered as she gave me a smile then fell back to sleep.

=Shariah's POV=

I woke up and I can sense I was moving. I opened my eyes and Robert was carrying me to his bed.

"Rob?" I said after I yawned, still in his arms.

"Oh great, you're awake" Robert slowly placed me down on his bed.

"How long was I asleep?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Not too short, but not too long my dear" He said as he removed his shirt.

WHAT THE FUCK? HE'S REMOVING HIS SHIRT! His perfectly toned biceps are PERFECT. I.. I.. I.. was looking from his shoulder blades down to his abs. My mouth dropped to the floor. I was in complete trance until I heard him say "My eyes are up here." He giggled. "I ..I was just-" He cut me off "No need to explain, I know Im charming." I flushed full red and he was just standing there smiling at me.

"Shariah you want to eat? He said as he sat down beside ne

My stomach geumbled. That was so embarassing. "I'd take that as a yes" He stuck out his arm and helped me stand up. As we went to his kitchen he cooked ny favorite, lasagna and carbonara.

We finished our meal then he burped so loud. I bursted out laughing. He stood up, I don't know where he is going. He wasn't visible in my eyes, then I felt hands cover my eyes. "You know what Ms. Parker." his voice was very seductive, calm down shariah. "What is it Sir Downey" "Stand up" I did as he said.

He picked me up then ran to the bedroom, he placed me to his bed. "Wait for me." He said with his soft, adorable eyes turned to dark and lustful ones. I have a feeling that something was gonna happen tonight. I have to control myself, I haven't done this yet. Oh Robert Why are you full of surprises! Aaaaaaargh!

====================================================================

Sorry I haven't been updating I was sick. I really don't know how to properly execute what will happen in the next chapter. But I assure, it will be hot, and sexy.

SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

Your Sick Author,

PewDie.Sky©