Quality Check

It has been 3 weeks since the incident. I've been helping Shariah save and buy things for her apartment. She is staying at home with me. Today we have finished saving for a bed. So after class we'll go to Home Depot and buy one, and maybe test it out. If you know what I mean *wink*.

.

.

.

.

.

=Shariah's POV=

After class we're going to buy a bed. Robert's been really sweet, caring and loving to me. He deserves a prize *Wink*. I don't know if I'm ready but, It's with Robert, I trust him. Am I really gonna do this? Losing my "V" to my professor? Go with the flow Shariah, don't be too desperate. "Ms. Parker are you listening?" Ohh fuck, I wasn't really listening, fuck, fuck, fuck. " Sir Law, Uhhmm. I-.. Yes." I lied. "If that's the case, will you please solve the equation on the board?" Fuck Great. Use stock knowledge Shariah, you can do this, STOCK KNOWLEDGE. I stood up from my seat and walked towards the board. "Raise 30 to the 4th power and use the divedend from..... blah... blah.. blah.. and that's how I got up with 5" I Reclaimed to Mr. Law. Mr. Law clapped his hands, "Well done Ms. Parker, you may go back to your seat." As I sat down I can feel my butt vibrating, I took it out secretly and saw Robert was calling. I stood up "Mr. Law can i go out for a second, I have a phone call." "Who is it Ms.Parker?" "My uhmm MOM" I stormed to the door and answered it. "Baby Girl! I missed you! Want to go and check the bed you're gonna buy?" " Rob, I'll talk to you later, I missed you too, Oh and by the way, after we buy the bed we better do some quality check. If you know what I mean" "Ooh sure babe. I love you, bye!" Oh my god! Did I just said that to Rob? I face palmed myself and went back inside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

=Robert's POV=

Yeah, "Quality Check" sure... I hung up and I can feel my body temperature rise. IT WAS JUST A FUCKING PHONE CALL, STAY CALM ROBERT! I looked down and I can see a bulge forming in my slacks. Oh now great, I'm conducting class with a boner. Fuck. Shariah can easily turn me on bu just flirting with me. This boner better be gone before the bell rings. I tried many things to hide this shit. After trying out all kinds of stuff, I crossed my legs and its not that noticeable at all.

Class went just fine. I did't leave my table so my ass is now numb. Hahahaha. I need to stand up and do some flexing. I was flexing my butt muscles when Shariah came in. "Someone forgot to lock the door." She said as she closed and locked the door behind her. "Hey, let's get out of this place and buy the bed and do some QUALITY CHECK" I said giving her a seductive smirk and emphasizing the word "Quality Check". She smiled back and I came towards her, pulling her by the waist, I pulled her closer to me. I started kissing her lips down her neck. She let out a soft moan and I smiled. "That's not even half of the quality check you'll be getting from me." I said to her as I stopped and unlocked the door. "Shall we go Ms. Parker" "We shall Mr. Downey"

(>•.•)> CLIFF HANGERS! <(•.•<)

•These two are up to something. Hahahaha. Quality Check. Hahahahaha. It seems like that Jake is out of her life for good. Hahahahaha! I still can't get over the Quality Check.•

HAPPY ALMOST 700 READS! SPREAD THE DOWNEY LOVE!

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW :)))))