5SOME Twitcam

sO LETS START THIS BOOK WITH MY 5SOME!!

You were best friends with the 5sos boys and they were currently on a break from there sounds good feels good tour. They'd currently been to Asia and then they're going to the UK in a couple of weeks. Asia was great, we had a lot of sushi and Japan had a lot of Pokemon stuff and I got my own pokeball bra.

With the boys I love each of them equally, I've known them since forever going to school with Luke, Michael and Calum. I mean I was more on Michaels side when Luke and Michael disliked each other, but when Michael and Calum became friends with him so did I. With Ashton as soon as I met him we clicked as well so it feels like I've know him forever, along with the other boys.

We were all currently in a hotel room in LA. Calum and Michael were playing Fifa with Luke cheering Michael on. Ashton was sat in the kitchen area looking through his phone. I travel with the boys because they offered me a job as there manager, well when I say offered when we were younger I always used to pretend I was and then when they got famous they wanted me to stay with them. It also has its perks because I'm also in charge of hair and make-up. Yes that means helping Mikey dye his hair regularly and making sure that it doesn't fall out.

Today I was wearing Michaels Harley Davidson shirt and a pair of my black panties. I wasn't worried about the boys seeing me like this, hell I sometimes even walk around in just a bra and panties considering Calum even walks around butt naked. But I'm defiantly not complaining.

I walked over to the kitchen side and wrapped my arms around Ashton

"Morning Y/N"

"Morning Ash, what are we doing today?"

"I was thinking we could do a twitcam, we haven't done one in a while and hopefully it won't crash"

"Yeah I bet the fans will love that"

He smiled at me his dimples showing. I kissed him on the cheeks and walked over to the boys.

"Daym Y/N"

The boys eyes averted to me and I twirled around, lifting up my top in the process. I smiled down at Calum and he coughed awkwardly.

"My turn" Luke said

Michael stood up and passed Luke the control and pulled me down onto the sofa with him. I giggled into his neck and sat up straight.

"Shit Mikey, we're going to have to re dye your hair" he groaned and moved into a more comfortable position but that meant he thrusted his hip into mine. I may have let out a small whimper. He looked up at me and smirked, why the fuck did he have to be so hot. It's great being on tour with the boys, but I have sexual needs and the boys don't help with that, they're all so attractive and always going on about sex. It's not like I could ever have sex with them though, they're my best friends that would be weird, but hey a girl can dream.

Michael however obviously didn't understand the whole best friend thing as he ran his hands up my thighs.

"Did you just moan baby?" He whispered in my ear. My breath hitched as I shook my head.

"But I heard you, don't deny it kitten" I looked into his eyes and they were a different shade of green then I remember. Are faces were inches apart and his breath was fanning over my lips.

"Guys the twitcam is ready and it's not crashing" Ashton shouted

I looked up and the three boys were looking at me and Michael. I awkwardly got of him and sat on the floor. Luke had a smirk playing on his face as I hit his shoulder.