Calum - Bum Fluff

"Goodmorning baby." Calum rasped from besides me, his breath hitting the back of my neck and sending shivers down my spine.

I sleepily opened my eyes and was met with the sight of my beautiful boyfriend. He was laying on his side, one of his hands tracing patterns on my thigh and the other one was holding his head up as he watched me intently. He had the most delicate smile on his face and his eyes were sparkling even though he had just woke up. I let out a loving sigh and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and yawning.

"Morning," I groaned "How did you know I was awake?"

"When you wake up but don't want to get up, you do this cute little twitch with your nose." He giggled, mimicking me. I rolled my eyes and pulled my tongue out at him, looking at the alarm clock behind Calum's head.

It was 8am, I was tired and the sunlight peering through the thin curtains was not helping. Nor was my beautiful boyfriend, the sun making his brown skin glow.

I reached out my arm and stroked down his tattooed arm, my long fingernails slightly brushing his skin making goosebumps appear. I traced over his feather tattoo on his chest and gave him a lazy smile, running my fingers up to his face and leant forward kissing his lips. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

I smiled into the kiss and reached my hand up onto his chin. I opened my eyes and stopped kissing him. I leant back and looked at Calum's chin, swiping my thumb over the stubbly pricks.

"Calum, you have bum fluff on your chin!" I giggled, rubbing the spiky hairs between my fingers.

"Bum Fluff? How dare you!" Calum said, fake clutching his chest in hurt. I laughed moving my hand onto his upper lip and tracing his small moustache that had been growing.

The dark hairs looking strange against his skin. Calum never really had a beard and this was the first time that the stubble had been this long.

"I'm going to go shave it off." Calum smiled, he kissed me on the forehead and threw the duvet off himself and piling it on me. He stood up pulled up his sweatpants and walked towards the bathroom.

"Wait!" I spoke sitting up and climbing out of the covers. Calum smoothly spun around and nodded his head up, swiping his tongue across his pink lips. I stood on my knees moving my finger in a 'come here' motion and he tucked his hands into his sweats and sauntered towards me, smiling like a goof. I reached up for his face and pulled him down towards me.

"Before you shave.." I whispered, stroking my hand over his jaw. Calum raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. "Can you eat me out?" I questioned, my teeth capturing by bottom lip as I batted my eyelashes. Calum threw his head back laughing and shook his head no.

"Cal please!" I whined, giving up the 'seductive' act. Calum rested his hands on the bed, his muscles fully flexed and his collar bones on show.

"No baby, you called it bum fluff." He pouted before winking and standing up to his full height. I glared up at him before he walked back to the bathroom with loud laughter.

"Well, I'll go ask one of the other boys who have a sexy stubble to eat me out. Maybe Luke or Ashton."I said walking towards the bedroom door, swaying my hips as one of his old band tees covering my arse. Calum just snickered and leant against the wall watching me, his eyebrow cocked up.

"Or maybe Michael." I spoke slowly, rolling my eyes and biting my lip at the thought. I opened my eyes to see Calum tensed up, a scowl on his face.

He knew that I loved Michaels beard as I was sometimes playfully biting his beard, or sometimes making sexual remarks about how he'd feel between my thighs. Mostly to tease Calum of course as Michael was just my best friend. I could hear Calums heavy breaths as I ran my hands up my curvy body.