Michael - Bed Twister

"Ok baby, so here are the rule's. We're going to take it in turns to spin, on each one there's a phrase that either turn's you or me on. If we react in anyway a gasp a moan, it means we have to do the action; putting our hand or leg on the dot" he smirked. I shook my head laughing at my boyfriend as he placed the sharpie down on the dressing table, it rolling of onto the floor.

Since our shower sex twister Michael had been fascinated with different way's to play twister. I mean who could blame him, the sex was amazing and a way to spice things up. Yesterday he went to a bed store, to find a perfect duvet for us. Even though I had already picked one out, a nice grey duvet with small tartan pattern on it. But Michael said that he wanted to get a duvet that he liked so when ours was in the wash he could put this one on. He didn't actually tell me what he bought yesterday but when I put the duvet in the wash and Michael got excited I knew it wasn't just a normal duvet.

Right now you were sat naked on the love seat looking at your boyfriend who was also bare ass naked. He was perched at the end of the bed, with the duvet he had bought. Which was a twister duvet marked with red, blue, yellow and green spots.

"Ok" I smiled bring my knee's up to my boob's and showing off my pussy to him, I ran one of my fingers over my folds. His eye's went wide as he gasped, his breath hitching and his eye's scanning over my finger.

"I already have you weak" I smiled standing up, I grabbed the board off him and twirled the lever. He slapped my pussy, sending tingles through it as the lever landed on its target.

"Right foot red" I said smirking looking at the phrase 'wet' how original. I walked close up against him and placed the board on the bed, getting onto my knee's. I stroked up his hairy thighs and rested my hand's on them, staring deeply into his eye's.

"You make me so wet" I whimpered, I saw his tummy clench and his mouth press together. I smiled in victory and stood up, watching him roll his eye's. He turned around on the bed placing his foot on the red and getting hold of the board. He spun it around and I watched his eye's follow the lever. When it stopped he looked up and gave me a wink. He was knelt on the bed with one foot on the dot.

"Left hand yellow" he rasped "because you're such a good kitten" I stayed still before I felt my pussy flutter and my thighs give out a small trembled. Michael laughed, patting the yellow dot as I climbed on the bed. I placed my hand on the yellow dot in front of him and bent down so my face was met with his pale cock. I kissed the tip of it, watching it twitch upwards and sat up. With my free hand I spun the arrow and looked at where it landed.

"Right hand blue" I mumbled looking at him, thinking of the phrase I could possibly use with the word. I licked my lip's and leant forward kissing his neck, I bit onto his adam's apple lightly. "You know, I love it when your stubble scratches my pussy when you eat me out" I whispered into his neck.

Michael let out a growl coming from the back of his throat and he glared at me. He placed his hand on the blue dot behind my leg so he was leaning forward. He turned the lever with his left hand and looked at me the whole time. He looked to the side watching it stop and bit his lip.

"Right hand yellow" He tucked his head into my neck and kissed down my chest. His lips latched around my nipple as he hollowed his cheeks sucking onto it, I scrunched my face together and let out a small whine.

"Your little perky tits are so pretty, princess" He said lifted his head and staring with desire. I pouted knowing that I loved that nickname more then anything and Michael looked so desirable right now. I turned my body around so my ass was now in his face as he let out a moan. I placed my right hand on the yellow and wiggled my ass. Michael spanked my ass with his left hand and caresses it whilst I spun the lever around.

"Left hand Green" I said smirking "Oh please daddy, just give me the cock that I'm dripping for" I moaned pushing my ass into him. He let out a massive gasp as I pushed my face into the duvet laughing. He put his right hand on the yellow next to my other leg and leaning over my whole body. I felt his dick slightly rub against me and his pouty lips trailing over my back.

"Spin it for me" He groaned, kissing the back of my neck. I spun it round and watched it land on the result, I read what he had put and laughed.

"Left foot blue" I said. I could feel him smirking as he grinded against me, feeling his cock prod my entrance.

"What does it say?" he asked, his breath fanning over my neck. He moved my hair over my shoulder and licked over my neck. I shut my eye's as Michael's hand came and stroked over my breast. He let out a moan stroking over my chest.

"Fuck until the sun comes up" I smiled. Michael let out a groan, sitting up straight and placing his cock on my ass. I threw the board on the floor roughly before turning around and pouncing on Mike. I crashed my lips to his and pushed him back onto to the pillows. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me above his dick. I moaned into the kiss, slurping on Michael red lips that were warm. I opened my eye's licking over his lips and feeling him intake a long breath and part his lips. His eyes were fluttered shut and his hips grinding up into my pussy, his dick gliding against my folds. I licked his bottom lip and over his tongue, watching his eyes open and glare at me. I smiled and pecked his upper lip before sitting up and grinding on his dick.

"God baby" He moaned, I lifted up my body and grabbed his dick slowly jerking him off. His soft hands ran up my chest to my boobs running his fingers over them and rolling my nipples in his fingers. I whined sliding my pussy over his dick as he leant forward taking my nipple in his mouth. He flicked hi tounge over the bud as I sunk down onto his dick. He moaned loudly around my nipple and wrapped his arms around my body so his palms were resting on my shoulder blades.

"I really do love your cock" I whined pulling on the small hairs on the back of his head. Michael cock was rammed the whole way inside me making my pussy clench around him spreading out to fit him in. I pushed Michael's face into my boob and lightly dragged my nails down his back.

"Harder" he moaned onto my boob. I rolled my hips into his feeling his dick slightly slide out and around my walls. I dug my nails into his pale back hearing him groan around me, he kissed over my boob and kissed his way back up my neck. I felt him lick over my sweet spot and latch his lips onto it, sucking harshly at the skin. I felt Michael's cock leak out small bit's of pre-cum, which trailed down his balls.

"Mikey, kiss me" I whined pushing his head off my neck, I fisted my hand together in his hair and kissed him harshly before he could say anything. Michael started to dominate the kiss and he grabbed my face in his hands. He bent his legs, so they were pressed against my back and moved his hands to my hips. Michael's tongue entered my mouth and I could feel him swipe his tongue around my mouth. I thrusted my hips forward so my clit rubbed against his happy trail. He roughly made me grind into him and we detached our lips in pleasure. I parted my lips and let out whines as I rocked onto his dick. Michael watched me with lustful eye's and pulled me down onto him as he leant down onto the pillow. I lifted my body up as he started to plunge into me at a rapid pace wrapping his arms around my belly.

"Fuck" I moaned into Michaels neck. I bit onto his jaw, letting out breathy moans as his cock hit all the right angels inside me. One of Michael's hands came to my ass as he grouped it. His small nails dug into the flesh of my ass, scraping along the curve of it. Michael lifted me up further as he wrapped his arm around my neck and smooched our lips together.

"I'm so close" I muffled against his lips, Michael whined into my lips and sucked down. I could feel his tip hit my g-spot and hunched my shoulders and moaned into his lips. My high washed over me and I raspy moaned into Michael's lips. I felt my lower body completely relax as I came around his cock. I rest my lips on Michael's cheek as he continued to thrust inside me. He held me tighter against him as he stilled inside me and came. I got off him as he continued to come over his stomach. I laid down next to him and gently cradled his balls as the last of his cum spurted out.

"So what next?" I asked stroking up his chest.

"I'm thinking..."