Luke - Cool Math tutor

"Don't you look pretty" my mum squealed

I looked at myself in the mirror, this fugly pink floral dress my mums making me wear, along with dutch braids which looked good but with the flower my mum had clipped in my hair they looked rather lame. My mum walking over to my dresser with her hand on her hips looking at my selection of pink make-up. I grabbed a hold of my back pack. The only thing not pink in my room in fact was my black back pack. If I could change it I would, oh how I would have black walls covered in band posters and a black bed spread but..I'm not in charge of that my mum is.

Ever since I was little she's always dressed me up in frilly girly stuff, where as I had three brothers and I'd rather be dressed in a football jersey and knocking down my brothers. But of course I was always at the sideline with my mum cheerleading them on. Of course my brothers used to take me out to escape mum and we used to play football but I always had to act all girly for mum.

Now that we've moved nothing seemed to change she was first to paint my room pink, first to choose my bed spread. I mean for god sake my pink bed is covered in teddies.

"I think this one" she said whilst walking towards me with a light pink lipstick.

"Mum can I not wear something I want?"

"Now young lady you want to make a good first impression on your first day"

"Yeah but theres so much pink, I might die of pinkness"

"No you won't"

She laughed and pinched my cheeks applying the pink lipstick. I smiled through the pain and she clapped her hands.

"You looked so pretty" she walked out my room as I looked in the mirror. Well shit.

"Ok remember to smile and make friends"

"Thanks mum"

I looked at the school all the student were sat outside on the grass. The building was really tall and painted all over in white. With blue and yellow flag on top of the door.

"Right heres you folder" I smiled at my mum as I looked at the folder, pink. Of course.

"Right bye mum, thank you" I opened the door

"Wheres my kiss" I leant across and kissed her on her cheek

"Bye"

I walked towards the front door and walked inside trying not to cause much attention to my gross dress and pink make-up. The hallway seemed empty and there was rows of blue lockers. I walked around looking for a toilet sign but bumped into someone which made me fall to the floor.

"Shit sorry" A raspy voice spoke, I quickly picked up my bag and pulled down my dress. I looked up at the boy, he was tall with beautiful blonde semi-quiff and sunglasses covering his eyes. He had a black lip ring covering his lips. He pulled his glasses down to the bridge of his nose.

"You ok there pretty Lady"

"More than ok, could you show me where to toilets are?"

"Down the hall on the left"

"Thanks"

I gave him a cheeky smile and walked down the hall finding the girls bathroom. I placed my backpack on the counter and took out my make-up wipes and wiped off the disgusting girly make-up. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and white tank top along with my leather jacket and changed into them. I took out my contour kit and applied it. I did my eyebrows, eyeliner and eye shadow. I got out my 'Myth' MAC Lipstick and applied with care of course. I stuffed my make- up back in my bag and the horrible floral dress.