5SOME Twitcam Final

Twitcam. That one word that I've been looking forward for the past 6 weeks. It had been a long time and I was desperate for the boys touch. I'm not usually this horny but today I woke up from a wet dream about those losers. I also woke up to my phone going off and several texts from the boys and a bunch of snapchats from each boy, Calum even sent me one where you can see his bulge in his sweatpants. Which to me is teasing.

I had managed to get up have a shower, breakfast and watch TV. But I couldn't ignore the dampening in my pants. Probably wasn't a good idea to watch 50 shades of grey. I heard my phone give off a ping and I grabbed a hold of it. It was a twitter notification.

"@5SOS Hey everyone we have a big announcement to make so we're doing a twitcam in the studio in 30 minutes" You bit your lip and walked up your stairs. You knew where the studio was and it was only 10 minutes away, you hadn't seen the boys in a couple of days and you thought you'd surprise them.

You walked into your room picking out your favourite set of lingeringe both times you'd had sex with them you'd not really prepared for them, so this was my chance to pre-pare. I'd already shaved in the shower and now with my pink lacy set on with white stockings I could finally curl my hair and put on some make-up, some waterproof ones as I don't exactly want it to smudge whilst they fuck me.

I put on my pink heels and put on a long coat making sure to cover up my lingeringe. I walked out of my house and got into my car driving to the studio.

You gotten through the security and Dave had let you through. You opened the door slightly and you could see Michael and Ashton talking to the computer screen and in the soundproof room, Calum was sat on his phone in a chair and Luke was sat strumming his guitar. No one else other then the band was in the room or in the soundproof room.

I walked over to the soundproof room opening the door and strutting in taking off my coat. None of the boys had seen me yet as I was hidden away, I took off my shoes walking over to Calum. The computer was facing Ashton and Michael which was the other way of the soundproof room. Calum looked up from his phone and did a double take. I smirked at him pushing him back and getting on the floor in front of him.

"Hi baby" he rasped

"I wanna suck your dick"

"Whoa, it would be nice to see how your day went don't you think, or maybe a hello"

I giggled smiling up at him and stroking my hands over his thigh as he placed his phone down on the leather black stool.

"Hi Calum baby, my day was great, kept thinking of you. Now, I want your dick in my mouth." I smiled and unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down his beautiful brown skin. He laughed throwing his head back. I looked over at Luke who was smirking at Calum as Calum gave Luke a cheeky smile biting his lip facing me once again. I ran my hand over his clothed dick, it wasn't completely hard. Yet. I defiantly plan on changing that.

I squeezed it and put both my index fingers under the waistband of his boxers pulling them down his legs and throwing them at Luke who which raised an eyebrow at me shaking his head. I smiled looking at Calums semi rubbing my thumb over the tip watching a dribble of cum spill out. I flicked my tongue over it and rolled his balls in my hand whilst I kitten licked his tip.

"Y/N baby" He flinched and grabbed a hold of my shoulders, squeezing them. I sucked onto his tip like a lollypop and wrapped both my hands around his cock. I hollowed my cheeks sucking hard not his tip. After I had zig-zagged my tongue around his tip I let go. His dick was now fully hard and standing up against his drop dead white shirt.

"You turn me on so much" He whined running his golden hands through my hair and pulling my head back pecking my lips.

"Now, you think you can take it all?" He questioned giving me a smirk