5SOME- Jealous

The 5SOS boys were on tour in England which meant you would have been lonely if it wasn't for Jack, the beaut who invited you out most nights. When you were younger you could have never imagined this would have happened but your 4 best friends Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael all became famous you grew with them and they introduced you too your heroes.

Today was the day they should be arriving back to your LA home and you were excited, you can show them all the funny face swaps you did with Jack, Zach, Alex and Rian. You were sat on the sofa in your long jersey when you heard the front door click.

"Boys!!" You shouted, the boys had walked through the door with suitcases in there hand. They all looked glum and Michael looked at me wide eyed.

"So you've been hanging out with All time low a lot" Ashton growled.

"Whoa, hi to you too and yeah I have"

"But why would you hang out with them and not us?" Calum said, striding towards me.

"You were on tour in the Uk and I was here?" I sassed, punching Calum on the shoulder. He grabbed my hand swiftly, pinning me up against the wall. His eyes were scanning over my body as it was still early in the morning I was wearing a long jersey and that was it.

"We asked you to come with us Y/N" Luke said folding his arms and standing behind Calum. His now lip ringless lips tucked between his teeth

"I know but I didn't want to bother you"

"We thought you'd be staying here every night, not hanging out with All time low every day, theres so many pictures of you and them"

"I did tell Michael!"

"I mean Michael should have told us earlier" Calum said, glaring at Michael. Michael coward back sighing and looking anywhere else apart from the three boys who were surrounding me. I let out a laugh at the boys and Michael was shaking his head at the corner of the room at me.

"You guys are Jealous aren't you, your favourite girl has found another band, who also make her happy?" I laughed walking into the bedroom, totally ignoring how pissed they all looked (apart from Michael). I got into the bedroom and leant against my dresser, pulling out my panties draw. I felt two hands placed on my waist as they roughly pushed me against the drawer, the draw slamming shut abruptly. I let out a groaned as my head was turned and I was met with a pair of brown eyes. His breath fanned over my face and he edged closer, teasing my lips with his. His tongue swiped against his lips wetting them as he brushed his lips over my cheek, down to my lip. His lips latched onto my bottom lip, tugging on it as he smirked at me. I turned my body completely around, wrapping my arms around Calum's smooth neck and slowly made out with him. The kiss got more heated as his tongue started licking over my lips. Calum's hand wandered up my thigh and he ran his finger up to my pussy. He detached his lips from mine, raising an eyebrow as his finger circled my clit.

"No panties?" He smirked. Calum got onto his knees and he bunched my top up. I helped him out, rolling my shirt as he kissed my pussy. He kissed down my pussy, licking over my clit a couple of times before sucking it between his lips.

"Calum" I whined, I titled my head back as his tongue ran between my folds and he slurped up the juices. Ashton, Luke and Michael walked into the room and stopped looking at Calum sucking on my pussy. I let out a moan arching my back as Calum's tongue entered my entrance and started thrusting into me.

From the corner of the room I saw Luke pushing Michael against the wall, Michaels face squashed in-between Luke's fingers. I didn't know what Luke was saying, but his lip was snarled up and Michael was shying away. I grabbed the sides of Calum's face grinding into him and his thumb came to clit, stroking over it. Ashton walked over to us and leant against the dresser. He bit his lip as he watched Calum's tongue thrust in and out of my throbbing entrance. Ashton stroked from my pussy up my belly as he pulled my shirt over my head, I tilted my head to the side as Ashton threw my shirt on the ground and stroked my face. He kissed my neck, smoothing his hands down the other side. He bit onto my neck and sucked onto my skin. Calum's thumb rubbed harsher circles on my clit as his tongue flicked into my hole faster.