5SOME - Hair and Make-up

I placed my pen onto the clip board and sighed. I was working with the boys from 5sos, I was there make-up and hair person and they wanted to dress up as Kiss today. So not only did I have to do their make up, I had to make them look half decent with Black and white face paint. Not that it was a hard thing because lets be honest they could wear any make-up and they'd all look hot still.

They'd done the interview and show and managed to somehow get to there dressing room without consulting me. I had a lot of things to do and them not checking in with me was pretty hard because I have to get them ready for the award show tonight. I walked into the dressing room where the boys are and looked down at my clip board.

"Ok so for the award show Michael you're going to have a slight hint of eyeliner on as it makes you look hot and-"

I looked up and gasped. "S-shit I'm so s-sorry" The boys were changing into their clothes and i'd never really seen them in just there underwear, even though they're know for walking around naked, I had never been blessed enough. I held my hands over my eyes and turned around.

"Never seen a boy in a pair of underwear before?" Michael snickered

"No no I have but I was dating him and stuff"

"Stuff?" Ashton asked

"Y-yeah, please put your clothes on"

"What do you mean by 'Stuff'?"

"I think you know, clothes on please"

"But Y/N, we want to know stuff" Calum spoke, I felt someones hand grip my waist and I removed my hands from my face and turned around. It was Luke and his piercing blue eyes were travelling over my body. He stroked up and down my sides and his hand went under my shirt rubbing circles into my hip.

"W-what are you doing" I stuttered

"You're supposed to help us right?"

"Y-yeah"

"Well pretty lady, we're all so horny and we want you to help"

"Thats unprofessional, I can't"

"Please Y/N" Michael whined, I looked over to him and he had a pout on his lips, I looked into his eyes and I saw them twinkle. Luke kissed down my neck and Michael and I were in a trance as he walked up to us. Michael tilted my chin up and kissed me, his soft lips pressed against mine. Luke sucked onto my sweet spot and I moaned into Michael's lips. Michael swiped his tongue against my lips, taking control of the kiss. I reached around running my fingers through the back of Luke's head as he licked over the spot he'd been sucking on. Michael ran his tongue over mine and sucked onto it, feeling the smoothness of his tongue. They both pulled away from me and I kissed Michael a couple more times before he stood up straight.

"So do you want to help us?" Michael grinned, I scanned down his half naked torso and the waistband of his boxers, there being small black hairs above where his dick was. If I knew any better my eyes were probably in the shape of hearts right about now. I walked forward slowly, swaying my hips and kissed in the middle of his chest, looking up.

"I would love to help" I whispered, brushing my lips against his. He ran both his hands over my cheeks and through my hair, to the back of my neck. He pulled me forward and kissed me again, this time getting straight to the point and sucking on my lips and swiping his tongue over my teeth. He tilted his head to the side kissing me at a better angle and pulling me close to his chest. I placed my hands on his collar bones and moved to wrap around his neck. He moved his hands to my waist as he moaned into my mouth. He kissed over my lip and pulled on my lip between his teeth. I could already feel myself getting wet, the way Mikey was looking at me. His green eyes blown with lust, the pupils wide and just shimmers of green.