Calum - Pillow Grinding

I threw my head back in frustration and looked at the time. I had at least 3 hours until my best friend was coming back to the flat. All day I've been keeping myself occupied. In the morning I made pancakes and covered it in golden syrup and blueberries.

Lately I haven't been able to get laid because I had been extremely busy with work and my best friend had just come back from tour. Which meant that I was hanging out with him and his bandmates. They were all great and they all made me laugh. The worst problem was that they were all attractive. Especially Calum, Calum had been my best friend since I we were both 12. We'd met at school and we instantly became great friends, becoming partners in crime. Both coming up with pranks like the masterminds, him doing the cheeky pranks and me being like a lawyer bullshitting our way out of it. It worked liked that for a long time before his band got big and he left school.

Left me.

Not in that way. But I had to go to prom by myself, I had to graduate by myself, when I was 12 I always thought he'd be there with me. I just felt lonely without my partner in crime, but all in all I was so proud of him. The bonus was though he got a flat for me to live in and every now and then he'd come back to Australia and stay with me for a couple of weeks at a time. Whether it be recording or for touring in Australia. Nothing made me happier then seeing my best friend on stage and seeing how far they've all come.

I also watched Calum bring groupies home most nights. Fucking them until early in the morning. I hadn't had the chance to go to bars or even masterbate. I had tried masturbating by fingering myself but every single fucking time Calum had come home and slammed the door. Even when I got close my wrist started to ache and I couldn't finish. I think after I tried 3 times I gave up with trying to pleasure myself with my fingers. Also Calum might have had a sneaky suspicion because I probably looked a mess and frustrated every time he walked in and ignored him until I had calmed myself down.

I walked into my room and as today I had 3 hours relieve myself and not 10 minutes, I stripped of my shorts and climbed onto the bed.

Today I was wearing my silk blue body suit and it made me feel extremely sexy. I let my hair down and removed it from my face, flinging it over my shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror and twirled round wiggling my ass and running my fingers through my hair. I stroked over my boobs and grasped them in my hand. I turned around and climbed onto my bed.

I grabbed a hold of my grey pillow, I folded it and slid it under my body.

You see fingering sometimes isn't enough and you need extra friction on your clit and grinding on a pillow was a lot of friction. I started to move my hips onto the pillow and I leant down onto the bed. As I was alone I let out small whimpers. The friction on my clit felt so good and the softness rubbed against my pussy.

"F-fuck" I stuttered

Calum's POV

I had gotten home from rehearsals early as it was Ashton who wanted to practise his drums more. I opened the front door and quietly closed it. These past two weeks Y/N has heard me coming home and stopped what she's been doing. Now I have a brief idea whats she's been doing but every time I try catch her she's already up out her bedroom door and in the living room.

Its not that I wanted to catch her, its just when she gets flustered its so cute. I slowly made my way to her door and I could hear her whimpers coming from the other side of the door. Probably fingering herself. I opened up the door as quite as I could and looked in. I was expecting her fingers to be sliding in and out of her pussy. But this wasn't it. She was grinding on her grey pillow her hips rotating in a mouth-watering way.

I stood there just looking at her and her beautiful skin glowing and her silky blue body suit which hugged her hips perfectly. I'd never thought of my best friend like this but it made sense. I'd managed to slide my hands over my trousers gently rubbing over my now hard on.