Michael - On My Mind

The slam of the front door made me jump up from my seat and drop the book I was reading onto the side table immediately. He'd been writing with the boys all day, and whatever had happened he wasn't happy about it. His feet stomped up the stairs and I smoothed my hair down in the mirror quickly, preparing myself for the hurricane of emotion about to come through the door.

It swung open, colliding with the wooden panelling on the wall beside it aggressively. "How was writing?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He slammed the door closed once more in response, causing me to flinch and take a step back.

No sooner had he flung his jacket off and kicked his shoes into the pile, he grabbed my waist. I gasped in surprise, hands instinctively flying to his chest as he slammed my back against the closed door.

"Couldn't fucking finish it." His teeth grazed my neck, tongue applying pressure and lips sucking harshly. His voice was rough, a harshness I recognised lacing it. A moan escaped my lips, only encouraging him further as he made his way up to my jaw. "That's okay, you don't need to." I whispered, his touch weakening my tome to almost a whimper.

"No. I need you."

My legs were swept from underneath me and before I had a moment to collect my thoughts my stomach was hitting his mattress. Knees pressed against the wooden frame at the end of the bed, arms held behind my back. His free hand came into contact with my ass, leaving the stinging sensation of pleasurable pain in it's wake.

"M-Mikey" I managed to stutter out, before his hand came down once more. "Maybe I would have been able to concentrate better if you weren't on my mind all day." He growled, spanking me again and again. I was a moaning mess, both at his actions and the tone he had adopted. "Couldn't fucking solve it." His teeth grazed my neck, tongue applying pressure and lips sucking harshly. His voice was rough, a harshness I recognised lacing it. A moan escaped my lips, only encouraging him further as he made his way up to my jaw. his touch weakening my tome to almost a whimper. "All day, all I could think about was how much I wanted you. How much I needed you." He released my hands and I heard him step back. I stood up and smoothed down my skirt, turning to face him. His tall frame towering above mine, he ran his hands through his newly dyed blue hair and licked his lips.

"Then have me."

His eyes darkened as he walked towards me. I moved back as he got closer until my ankles hit the bed as I fell back. In less than a second he was over me, his hands grasping at my clothing and ripping it off my body as if he couldn't possibly take the time to bother with such inconveniences as buttons and zips. I made quick work of his shirt, pushing it back off his shoulders and allowing my hands to grip them. The fabric fell to the floor and one by one my clothing joined it, followed by the rest of his. Soon we were both left completely exposed to each other. This was nothing new. We spent many nights alone together, his body was a common sight to me, but something that never ceased to cause my heart to race and my stomach to flip. For this was Michael Clifford before me. The man with a beautiful voice and a beautiful face to match. I saw someone different, someone with more to them than simply that. Someone who was sensitive and shy at times, but still remaining effortlessly perfect.

However, in these circumstances, he was cold and brooding. Sexual tension built around us as our lips collided in a lust filled kiss, him biting at my lips and my fingers tangling in his hair. His hands massaging my breasts as they often did. I moaned against his mouth, the sound causing his lips to part from mine momentarily as they turned upwards into a smirk.

"Please." I begged, reaching one hand out to grasp his already hard dick. I didn't know how long he's been ready, but he definitely was. He groaned throatily in response, his eyes fluttering shut.

Biting and sucking, I made my way down his neck and chest until I reached where I wanted to be. Teasing, I licked the tip slowly. Usually it would take a few minutes for him to snap, but tonight it was immediate. My head was forced down and I gagged as he filled my throat. He didn't push me all the way, but I was not one to disappoint.

I kept going, relaxing my throat each time it tried to constrict until I was all the way down, my nose flush against his warm skin. It was then that I swallowed, gaining another groan as his hand fisted in my hair, gathering into a bunch in his hand.

I bobbed my head, sucking hard and swirling my tongue around him the best I could with the little room remaining in my mouth. I grazed my teeth lightly along the underside, causing his hips to jerk upwards and me to gag slightly. I sucked and sucked like my life depending on it. Each moan he released spurring me on, they were music to my ears.

He only let it continue for a few moments longer before he tugged on my hair sharply and dragged my mouth off him. After flipping us over he scattered love bites all over my thighs, but not going where I needed him.

He knew exactly what he was doing and how frustrated it was making me, so much so that when I reached down to push his head he caught my hand. His eyes gazed up at me from between my legs as the words "patience, princess" dripped off his tongue like honey. His words cause more heat to build at the top of my thighs and I was aching for him to touch me.

A few more minutes of pure torture that had my hips bucking and legs trembling followed as he slid his finger upwards between my folds, gathering my wetness and slowly sucked it off the tip of it. I was eyeing him hungrily, begging for more. He gave it to me.

His tongue swirled deep inside me, sliding along my walls as his hands kept my hips pressed down into the mattress as they bucked against him with intense pleasure. Incoherent words were tumbling from my mouth followed by an abundance of curse words and moans. He hummed in approval, which only pushed my closer to my limit as the vibration hit my clit with force. "If you don't stop I'm going to cum!" I yelped, pants coming out between some words and he pulled away licking his lips.

He didn't give me a second to calm down before he was inside me, hitting my spot straight on first time. My back arched off the mattress as I grasped at the crisp sheets desperately for something to hold onto. Head thrown back, eyes squeezed shut. I felt his mouth all over my breasts as he began to snap his hips against mine at an incredible pace.

His grunts and moans were muffled by my skin while mine echoed around the room. In a fleeting moment of self consciousness I bit my lip in a bid to hold them back. "Nice and loud for me babygirl, you know I like to hear you." He crooned from my chest, his hand pulling my lip from between my teeth. I didn't hold back, I let my screams fill the air around us as he got faster and faster, his thrusting hitting me with more strength each time.

"Cum."

The authoritative tone sent me reeling over the edge, coming undone around him and letting out one final exasperated scream. He came seconds after, filling me up till it drilled down my leg and pooled on the sheets below us.

I looked up at him. My man. His hair sticking to his forehead, his chest rising and falling rapidly with deep breaths. I reached up and brushed his hair back, sliding my hand down to rest on his cheek. He closed his eyes as I rubbed my thumb across his burning skin.

"Calm?"

"Calm."