Luke - Vampire

"Baby" Luke whined.

"It your turn and thats final, She's your daughter too Luke" I groaned. I felt the bed dip and looked over at my handsome fiancee putting on a pair of grey sweats and heading out the room. I laughed to myself and got out of the bed. Me and Luke both decide to have a quick nap along with our daughter Ruby. But she woke up half hour early then expected. Crying through the baby monitor. I stood out of the bed and flattened down my clothes. I jumped when Luke slammed open the door and breathlessly started mumbling words.

"Ruby" he panted. I walked over to him and grabbed the sides of his face.

"What Luke?" I smiled softly

"They took her"

"Who what?" I screamed

"Wolves" He said looking at me with his sparkling blue eyes filled with tears. I pushed him out the way and ran to Ruby's room. I slammed open the door, there was no Ruby in her white cot and no sign of her. All was left was a small black fur clump on the floor. I picked it up and inspected it I knew exactly who had taken my baby. Luke walked in and wrapped his arms around me. I turned round almost violently and pushed him up against the wall.

"They can't have gotten far Luke" I growled. My fangs peered out of my mouth and Luke looked scared.

"Get your shit together Luke, they've taken our baby, gather the troops"

*Luke's POV*

I was in a state of panic where was fucking my sister? I ran around the castle and into my sisters room she wasn't there, I ran down the long grey corridors with flame torches hung up on the and ran to Calum's room. He wasn't there either, just his plain black room with pictures of his victims on. I walked out of his room and was about to go into Michael's room before I heard laughing.

"How are we going to tell your brother?" Michael laughed, I opened the door staring at them. My sister, her arms draped around Michaels body and he was completely naked with her in a long jersey with Clifford on the back.

"Tell your brother what?" I said. Y/N grabbed a hold of Michaels hips shielding his nude body from me and slightly lifted up her head. Michael stroked down her sides and looked at me.

"That I'm completely in love with your sister" Michael whispered. I saw my sisters body hitch and she bit her lip smiling to herself.

"You're what?" I yelled, my best friend in love with my sister? What. I saw my sister flinch and walk towards me. She went to say something but turned towards Michael, she was trying to think of something so I started.

"Are you happy?" I asked, she looked up at me and nodded her head.

"I love him so much" she said. I smiled at her and walked over to Michael who was now in a pair of underwear. He awkwardly looked away from me and at my sister who was looking worriedly looking between us. I squared up to him as he breathed deeply turning towards me and glaring at me.

"You can stop me from being in love with her" he mumbled. I looked him up and down and smiled.

"If you hurt her I'll kill you, but please put some clothes on the were wolves have taken Ruby" I said, pushing him on the shoulder and running out the door. I walked back down the corridor and Ashton was stood there with his new girl.

"Guys, wolves have Ruby, I can't find Calum so you're going to have to help"

"Ok" He said we all walked into the courtyard and Y/N was stood there looking at the tracks.