Michael - Vampire

You were the sister of soon to be king, vampire Luke Hemmings. Being in the hemming's family was stressful, you weren't hunter family pursue you were rulers. You were surrounded by hunter vampires though. Lukes friends Calum and Michael were hunter's, most of the time Michael would bring me the food, he treated me like a flower when he was around Luke, like I was to delicate to touch. But under the sheets he was more rough with me, you see for a while me and Michael have had a friends with benefits relationship. We both needed some fun and well, me and Michael has always gotten along so we thought it would be for the best.

Luke, his fiancee and there daughter, my niece, Ruby were talking to Ashton and his new girlfriend that I had briefly met earlier. Calum looked almost lost as he made his way into the dark forest. That left Michael and he was staring directly at me, he gave me a small smile and made his way over to me.

"Hey beautiful" he smirked, I looked up at him and shook my head smiling. He always had this effect on me that makes me smile whenever he's around. I looked over to where Luke was standing but he was no longer there. No other vampires were around they all seemed to have gone inside.

"Hey" I said leaning up and kissing his lips. We both smiled into the kiss as his hands wrapped around my waist. He grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers and detaching our lips running with me towards his bedroom in the castle.

"Michael" I screamed laughing at his wild behaviour. We walked through the small castle and into Michael's room. He lived in the castle with us and so did the Hood family, the Irwin's lived in there own cottage as they wanted to be independent Vampires, not that I'm complaining, Michael was my favourite. Me and Michael were close, before this whole arrangement we were like best friends, recently we had gotten really close. Sneaking behind my brothers back was a regular thing to do as we did it most days, whether it be Michael taking me in the kitchen or him fucking me in the gardens.

We made our way into Michael's room, I expected him to push me up against the door, or even slam me against his dresser. But he didn't he was looking into my eyes as he pushed my hair our of my face, his thumb trailed over my lips as he leant forward. His red lips, swiped against mine and he kissed my lips, trailing back over my jaw making sure to kiss every inch of it. He got to the end of my jaw and sucked over my sweet spot, making me moan and grab a hold of his shirt.

Usually he would have had all my clothes off by now and fucking me senseless. This was different he was taking his time with me, lightly kissing over my neck and his breathing was ever so heavy.

"Michael fuck me" I said, he just shook his head kissing over my ear.

"No" he whispered, I looked up at him as his lips trembled, grabbing the sides of my face. He pushed his lips to mine passionately, walking us back to his bed, I sat on the bed and shuffled up to the pillows, looking at him strangely. I took off my shirt as Michael did the same, we both threw them across the room. As Michael climbed over me. He sucked on my collar bones and over my boobs. He grinded into me his fangs slightly dug into my chest as he grinded. He reached his hands around my back, un-doing my bra. He slid it down my arms and threw my bra, he kissed around my nipple and flicking his tongue over it. His other hand came to my other nipple, pulling onto it and rolling it between his fingers.

"So perky" he moaned. He kissed down my body pulling off my leggings and stroking up my thighs. Michael licked over my covered pussy, making my panties see through. He latched his fangs onto the lace pulling them down. he licked a strip to my pussy but soon sat up.

"So breathtaking" he whispered, almost to himself.

Michael just sat there, looking at me at the end of the bed. His fingers were resting on my shins as his soft thumbs rubbed circles into them, he smiled to himself his eyes scanning over my body, he moved one of his hands over my stretch lines which he always called beautiful. I suddenly felt myself get agitated at his staring. "Michael" I said, he snapped out of his trance and smiled at me, climbing back over me. He kissed me as I stroked over his face. He grinded into me but turning me over so I was laying on him. I kissed down his pale chest, kissing over some of the scars and down to his lower abdomen. I undid his trouser's, popping the button and zipping down the zip. I tugged them down revelling his pale white legs and grey boxers. I scratched my nails under his boxers and tugged them down, kissing over his dick.

I turned my body around, placing my pussy above Michael's face and my face was above his dick, which was slapped up against his tummy and leaking out pre-cum. I sucked on his tip, swallowing the small amount of pre-cum. Michael went straight to sucking on my clit flicking his tongue over the sensitive bud.

His tongue slid between my folds and sucked on my entrance. I bobbed my head on his dick jerking off the base of it, he however started to thrust his tongue into my hole swirling it around my walls. I moaned around his dick gagging as he hit the back of my throat. I hollowed my cheeks, placing my hands on my thighs and swallowing him. He sunk his fingers into me as I grinded on his face, he licked over my clit as his fingers pounded into me.

"You taste so good, Y/N" Michael moaned curling his fingers in me. I squeezed the base of his dick, tang my lips off him and smothering him with my pussy. I ran my finger over his visible vein and trailed behind with my tongue pressing down onto it. I jerked his dick, it being well and truly wet. I sat up and flung my leg over the side looking at Michael. I wiped his chin and kissed his lips climbing on him, I slid his dick in-between my wet folds and slid him deep inside my pussy.

"Fuck" I moaned as I felt him inside me, full to the brim. He pushed his hips up into mine as his dick moved in and out of me. I pushed my hands on his shoulders and started to bounce on him. He tried thrusting into me at the same time I was bouncing on his dick but just ended up pulling his legs up so his knees were keeping me upright and touching my back. I placed my elbows on his knees rolling my hips on his, I shut my eyes whilst doing so and tilting my head back in pleasure.

"Hey" Michael said grabbing my hips, I looked down at him, his eyes were a bright red and I knew mine were red too. He puckered up his lips and I laughed leaning down and laughing into his neck. I grinded not him smiling into his neck, I leant up and he was already looking at me, I kissed him slowly as his dick was thrusting into me.

"God damn" I whispered against his lips. He laughed entering his tongue into my mouth and licking over my tongue and my fangs. I ran my fingers through his hair and he moved dick into me pounding at a rapid speed, his tip grazing against my g-spot making my legs tremble above him. To how we usually were, this was slow even though he was roughly pounding into me.

"Mikey I'm going to cum" I said as he hit my g-spot over and over again.

"Cum for me beautfiul" he smiled, I rolled my eyes at him reaching my high clamping my legs around his was it and squeezing my hand on his shoulders fuming all over his cock. I opened my eyes to see Michael yet again admiring me, I bounced cautiously on his dick as I was sensitive but I wanted Michael to come inside me. I rotated my hips watching Michael bite his lip, his grip was getting tighter as his hips were slowing down, I bounced faster on his dick watching Michaels mouth wide open.

"C'mon Michael, come for me baby boy"

"Shit, fuck" He said throwing his head back.

I slowed down my bouncing as Michael came inside me. I let him breath for a second before I climbed off him, some of his cum running back down his dick. I climbed off the bed putting on one of his shirts and gathering up my clothes. This is how it always was, even know today felt different, I knew this is what had to happen. I turned round facing Michael and smiled, walking over to his door.

"Stay" he said standing up and walking over to me slowly, pulling on my wrist, making me drop all my clothes.

"I'm just your best friends sister, who occasionally likes a good fuck why would I stay?" I said, leaning down and garbing my clothes, but before I did Michael was already pushing them to one side and tilting my chin up.

"Because I love you Y/N, theres no denying that, you mean a lot to me" My heart fluttered as I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders. I interlaced my fingers through his hair and leant my face on his.

"You mean it?" I whispered, slightly tearing up. He was so amazing, so passionate and I'd be lucky for him to love me even a little bit.

"I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too Michael Clifford" He kissed me lightly, his smile going wide as he laughed hugging me closer to him.

"How are we going to tell your brother?" He laughed

"Tell your brother what?" I head a voice say behind us. I grabbed a hold of Michaels hips shielding his nude body from Luke and looked up at Michael was was smiling down at me.

"That I'm completely in love with your sister" Michael said, with no shame whatsoever.

"You're what?" He yelled.