Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Some boys take a beautiful girl,
And hide her away from the rest of the world,
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun,
Oh girls they wanna have fun,
Oh girls just wanna have.

We laughed as we made our way through the crowd of people. Just before the doors to the club, Julia stopped walking, making both Sophie and I stop too.

"Alright girls-" she started, raising an eyebrow.

She let her glance run down me, before she pulled down my dress, almost reviling my bra. I felt my cheeks blush right away.

"Hey!" I protested, but she just shook her head at me.

"Look, you need to look 21 to get in, I'm doing my best here"

"Fine" I whined, as she pulled down in Sophie's dress too.

Sophie and I are both 19, so Julia is the only one who can legally get in. And funny enough, this was her idea. As always.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked, not feeling too good about this.

See the thing is, I adore both of them, they're my best friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world, but we're so different it's almost scary. I don't think I've ever done anything in my life, which would be looked at as out of line, while these two girls... gosh, if the police knew some of the things they'd done, they would so be in jail by now.

"Come on, Mila! Drop the goodie attitude, be wild for a change!" Julia said rolling her eyes at me.

She took my hand and pulled me with her, as she approached the guard in the door. Sweetly, she smiled at him. He let his gaze glance over us, in that moment making my heart stop beading. This was such a bad idea. I bit my under lip, taking a deep breath. There was no way, I would go as a 21-year-old. We stood there in what seemed like forever, but in the end he stepped aside, telling us to pass.

"I can't believe I just did that!" I yelled as we entered, and both Julia and Sophie started laughing.

The loud music that met my ears, made my mood went up, as we made our way to the dance floor. We started dancing, fooling around, enjoying ourselves. As I made a turn in the dance, a blond haired guy caught my eyes. He was facing away from me, but I couldn't help but take him in, just a little. I didn't know what it was, but it made me keep looking until Julia turned me around again.

"What?"

"Mila, you need to get some tonight!" she yelled, making me laugh.

She was wasted and I'm pretty sure, she'd have the worst hangover tomorrow.

"Shut up!"

"You're the only virgin left!" she giggled, and my eyes went straight to Sophie.

"Wait, what? When did you?" I asked, not believing it.

Sophie bit her lip, as the smile grew on her face.

"A week ago"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I threw myself in a hug with her, laughing a bit, but Julia broke it off.

"So are you gonna do it?"

"No" I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Gosh, you're always so boring. No wonder guys won't be around you" she said, rolling her eyes at me.

That hit me, hard. And suddenly something in me turned around.

"Fine, pick one" I said, with no emotion in my face.