Chapter 5

Chapter 5

You could be my luck,
Even if the sky is falling down,
I know that we'll be safe and sound,
We're safe and sound.

I was brutally awaken by my alarm clock, but without opening my eyes, I found it with my hand and knocked it of the table. I was just about to fall back into my sleep, when I heard someone snore. That's when I noticed the phone at my ear. Both Marco and I must have fallen asleep before any of us could hang up. His little snores were cute and even though I felt bad waking him up, I didn't want to just hang up the phone.

"Marco? Marco?" At the first try, my voice was low, but I had to raise it to wake him up.

"What? Yes? Mh" he stuttered with a heavy sleeping voice.

It made me laugh, as I dragged myself out of bed.

"Good morning"

"Did we fall asleep with the phones on?" he asked, and I could tell he'd woken up a bit.

"I think so, yes"

"That will be an expensive phone bill" he joked, making us both laugh.

"I don't mind it though. Waking up to your voice is kinda nice" Marco continued, once again making me blush.

With the phone at me ear, I managed to pull on my pants and close them.

"Well your snore is very cute" I mocked, laughing.

"Funny" he said, and if I were able to see him, he'd probably roll his eyes at me.

"Can we meet up today?" Marco asked.

I wanted to jump up and down, clapping my hands, but I kept it cool. Or at least I tried too.

"Sure, you need your clothes back" I said, as I let my fingertip slide over the top of his t-shirts.

"How about you show me your hiding place?"

I thought about it for a while. It was a bit away from my house, my school, my friends. No one would be able to recognize me, so I didn't see it could do any harm.

"I can do that, but it's a lot prettier at summertime"

"I don't mind, I just want to see you, really"

"Okay then, I'll meet you there?"

"I can't wait" Marco said, hen he hung up the phone.

As my eyes glanced over at the clock, I had a miner heart attack, as there was like 10 minutes until school started and I were late... again.

**

The wind was blowing in my hair, making is fuss all around my face. I was standing on the parking lot, waiting for Marco to appear. I pulled up my phone up again and for the thousand time today, I looked at the text he'd sent me earlier.

'Only four more hours. Thinking about your smile'.

The words kept playing repeatedly in my head and every single time, it made me smile like such a goof.

"Hi beautiful" A dark voice said, as I looked up, I met Marco's glowing eyes.

I hadn't heard him at all, so I got a little chock.

"Hi" I smiled, biting my lip.

Every inch of my body felt tickling when he took my hand in his, before intertwining our fingers. Softly, Marco licked his pink lips, before taking a step closer to me. He lifted up my chin with his thumb, letting our eyes meet. For a second or two, we just looked at each other, remembering the moment, and then Marco let his lips meet mine. Because of the cold wind, Marco's lips felt burning and they headed up my body. I felt like the world just stopped, like it went on pause whenever he was near me, just like my heart. He pulled away, even though I didn't want him too, but his sweet taste stuck on my lips.