Chapter 14

Chapter 14

'People change, that's the circle of life.
We think we know them, but really, we have no idea.
'

"Seriously, what is it?" I asked, letting my eyes dart from Sebastian to Marco.

It was like they both froze, as their glance caught each other.

"Nothing" Sebastian said, flashing a smile.

"You guys are so weird" I laughed, making him laugh too.

"So everything is fine?" He asked, I nodded.

I couldn't help the little smile, that grew on my lips.

"Great" I smiled back at him.

I felt Marco taking my hand in his, wrapping his fingers around mine.

"You aren't going back to class?" Sebastian asked, licking his dry lips.

"No, sorry"

"See you tomorrow then" He smiled, before pulling me into a hug.

"See you and thanks" I whispered in ear.

I could almost tell, how a smile spread on his face.

"Bye" Marco said, and we walked down the hall.

"So my place?" Marco asked, and I nodded.

**

Marco's eyes gazed down my body. A little, but crocked smile crossed his lips, before he softly let his fingertip run down my bare stomach. His golden blond hair was leaning to the side, as I pulled my fingers through it. I let my hand rest on his chest, feeling his heart beat in a fast rhythm. I bit my lip, as my eyes met his. Marco then placed his hand on my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I tasted his sweetness right away, it still had the power to make every inch of my body tickle. As we pulled away from the kiss, I kissed Marco's bare neck. Marco softly let his hand run down my arm, meeting my fingers, before he wrapped his fingers into mine. I crawled up and laid my head on his shoulder, as Marco pulled the sheets over me. I let my left hand play a little with his belly button and Marco played with my hair.

"Are you playing Saturday?" I asked and he nodded.

"Against who?" I asked, looking up at his beautiful face.

I wanted to know about, I wanted to know about what he loved so much.

"Bayern Müchen" he mumbled.

It made him a bit sad, I could tell by his eyes, but I couldn't figure out why.

"What's bothering you?" I asked, which made our eyes meet.

"You can tell?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Tell me about it?" I asked, kissing his bare shoulder. It gave him chills.

"So Bayern is our rival, yeah?" he asked and I nodded.

"And my best friend, Mario, he played for us, but then he changed to them"

"Oh, I'm sorry" I mumbled, stroking his chest.

Marco shrugged, before letting out a sight.

"Like, it's not even that. It's just... he changed a lot, threw away old friends. I don't get it, I never talked bad about him because of the transfer, but he just... He is not the same anymore" he mumbled.

It actually made me depressed, because I could tell, this was something that was tearing Marco apart. From the time I had known him, I knew he believed a lot in honesty and friendship. I was amazed how much he actually kept in contact with the people from his childhood, but it meant a lot to him, friendship meant a lot to him. I pulled myself up and sat down on Marco's stomach, letting my fingers run through his hair.

"Some people can be bought for money, because for them, that's what matters"

"I just never thought he would be one of them, I don't want to end up like that. I want to stay true to who I am" he sighted, closing his eyes.

"Babe, you won't end up like that, trust me. I know, I don't know a lot about football, but I know you're pretty damn talented, if you could be bought for money, you would have been by now" I said, kissing his hand.

"Yeah?"

"Yes! I have seen how much this club means to you, I have seen how much your friends mean to you. Money and fame and all those things, they can't change you! If they could, it would have by now" I assured him, flashing a little smile.

"I don't know why it's freaking me out, it shouldn't be, but-"

"It's okay, he has been your friend for years, it gets you too"

"Yeah, it's the first time I'm playing against him, it's gonna be a little weird" he sighted, rubbing his eyes.

In this moment, I realized, it was much more than football, it was much more than just a game.

"You will be okay" I smiled, making him smile a little.

"If you want me too, I can be there?"

"Really?" Marco asked, a bit surprised.

"I want to support you and see what you do. Who knows, I might even be crazy about football?" I laughed, Marco couldn't help but giggle a little too.

"It would surprise me though" he joked, making hit his shoulder.

"Hey! Be nice" I said, but I couldn't stop smiling.

"You really want to be there?"

"Yes!" I said, kissing his light pink lips.

"Will you wear my jersey then?" he smirked, after I'd pulled back from the kiss.

I rolled my eyes at him, making him laugh.

"Sure, you want me to make a banner for you also?" I asked sarcastically.

"That would be nice" he joked, unable to stop laughing.

"You are crazy" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Crazy about you" Marco smirked.

In one quick move, he turned me around, placing himself on top of me. I bit my lip, as our eyes met.

"I have to do homework" I mumbled, unable to remove my eyes from his lips.

"I can think of way better things to do with you" he whispered, biting his under lip.

"Oh really?"

"Mh, really" he said.

Marco then kissed my lips, before pulling of my pants.

**

My alarm clock rang, almost giving me a miner heart attack, as I fumbled to turn it off. Marco was lying beside me, heavily asleep, with his arm over my waist. I tried my best to crawl out of his bed without waking him up. I knew this was a lot earlier than he had to get up, so I didn't see the point in waking him up. I found my pants from yesterday and picked them up. I then opened Marco's closet to find one of his T-shirt and picked the first one I saw. I silently walked out of his bedroom, closing the door behind me, before I headed to his bathroom, taking a quick shower. I pulled on the clothes, before heading to his kitchen. I felt a bit awkward walking around like this, I mean, I didn't really know if Marco would mind it or not. I picked up an apple, making it a quick breakfast. Before heading out the door, I found a piece of paper and a pen, before writing down:

'Dear boyfriend, I couldn't get myself to wake you up. You look so sweet when you're asleep. Heading for school now, call me later? – Your girlfriend'.

Marco had packed his bag for training yesterday, so I placed it on top of it. I had to write the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, because I don't think, I really understood it quite yet. I walked into his bedroom, placing a soft kiss on his warm forehead, before walking out of his apartment.

I started walking down the street, with the half cold wind blowing in my hair. Something odds what going on though, I felt like someone was following me or watching me. It kinda freaked me out a bit.