Go

Holden's Point of View
"Hey Liv...can we talk?" I asked during our hug.

"Sure.... About what?" Liv looked a bit worried, but it's really nothing to fret.

"Watch out Liv this could be a break up!" Andy teased.

"Yah! And if it is Holden, you better start running now because it's seven against one." Willow added.

"It's not." I laughed. "Why would I ever have the thought of breaking her precious heart?"

Liv blushed. She then joined hands with me and we walked outside the bedroom, away from the group. "So what's up?"

"I talked to my mom...."

"What'd she think of everything?" Liv asked.

"Umm, not overly thrilled about it." I smirked as I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Is it because I'm a Rooney?"

I chuckled a bit. "No... She just seems to think your no good for me." I paused. "So I set her straight and told her pretty much that it's my life and she has no say."

Liv's jaw dropped. "Holden! That's not how you should be talking to your mother. She's probably going to think I'm a terrible influence for you!"

"She won't think that..."

"But what if she does!"

"She won't."

"To make sure it won't, go work things out with her." Liv said crossing her arms.

"You're joking right?" Liv raised an eyebrow. "I will after the mini party."

"No, now. You're not going back in their until it's done." She paused and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "She's your mother, she deserves to be treated better than that. I want her to like me because she does. Not because you forced her to."

"Okay."

"Now go." Liv said.

"A kiss for good luck?" I said gesturing to my cheek.

Liv then pat me on the shoulder and went back into the party.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry for the slow updates, I've been kinda busy... But I promise quicker updates ☺️

Are you guys interested in a sequel/spin-off to this book? Let me know by commenting or by voting for this chapter.

Also why not follow me on Twitter? Mine is @FrehGalaski and if you tweet me what you think of the book so far I will follow back 😘😘😘😘😘