Chapter 35

The car door was pulled open, reveling the now fading sunlight to make my eye sight. A hand reached out and I took it, grasping his warm, soft hands.

I took a step out of the car and then took another step. Lifting myself to a sanding position, I gazed down at my foot. My boot felt weird, not like any normal shoe.

"Remember to take it easy. Doctors orders." I looked up at Axel winking at me and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if it is a trigger for me.

My dad and mom came out of the car and opened the car trunk. On our way to my father's house, I left all of my stuff, so I asked if we could grab everything before I came here.

My mother came around with my tiny black, white, and yellow pattern Vera Bradley backpack. While my father came around with a bigger black bag.

Axel held out his arm for me, like you would see a man asking a woman to dance at a ball, for me to take.

I intertwined my arm with his and began to walk with him. The boot was heavy and very awkward to walk in.

Making our way to the front door, I could hear my mom and dad's footsteps with every step we took. Axel was given the house keys before we got out of the car, so he opened the front door for all of us.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stay? I could help take care of you." My mother said as soon as I was all settled in my bedroom.

"Mom, I told you, I'm fine. I feel fine, I'm just tired." I said holding my hand on my head.

My mother nodded, sadly, but I just ignored it and acted like I didn't notice it. "Okay. Well if you need anything, call me. I'll see you on Sunday." And with that she left.

I let out a sigh and got into a sitting position on my bed. I laid back and stared up at the ceiling. Six days straight I have been asleep. For Six days I have been in the hospital. For Six days I have been away from Axel.

A slight knock brought me back to reality as I sat up in my bed. I mumbled a come in and Axel walked in. He strutted in and I watched the bed dip as he sat next to me.

"How are you feeling?" He said rubbing circles into my back.

I let out a sigh. "I hate not remembering anything." I said not looking at him.

"I know. But trust me, I don't want you to remember." He said.

I looked at him. He looked at me. I watched as he eyed my lips and licked his lips. I bit my lip and earned a smirk from him.

I rolled my eyes and began to turn away when he pulled my back to face him. His lips crashed onto mine before I could even utter a word.

He leaned in deeper as our kiss began to grow more intense. He leaned more and soon found him on top of me. We pulled away and stared at each other, breathing hard. His hands squeezed the sheets next to my head.

His lips collided with mine once again. His hands squeezed even tighter, if possible, against the sheets. My arms went around his neck.

He trailed kisses down my jaw line and to my neck, leaving a warm feeling with every kiss he left behind. I let out a soft moan, feeling Axel smirk in my skin.

"Emily..." He purred.

"Wait, Axel." I moved his head up. He looked at me puzzled. My cheeks reddened as I stared at him. "I-I'm still a virgin. I want to keep it that way, at least until I'm married." I said shyly. I looked down at my stomach, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

I felt his hand grab my chin and slowly make my face rise, but I kept my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." He said softly. I shook my head. "Please."

I let out a sigh and opened my eyes. He smiled at me and twirled a lock of my hair rapped around his finger. "I love you. More than you will ever know. If marrying you means you will be mine forever, then that's what I will do."

I smiled at him and he pulled me into a hug. I breathed in to his neck, taking in his sent. He let out a sigh in my neck, tickling me, sending chills down my spine. Axel raised his head, also raising his eyebrow.

"Are you ticklish?" He said with a evil smirk. My eyes widen as I struggled to break free from his grip.

"No... I don't know what your talking bout about..." I drawled out.

"Oh yea? Then you wouldn't mind if I-" he cut himself off by tilling me all over. I struggled to not burst out laughing, but it was too hard.

I bursted out laughing and squirmed under his hands. "No- Please- Stop!" I laughed. "I-I can't breathe!"

Axel pulled his hands away and I breathed properly again. I watched as my chest rose up and down with every slow, heavy breath.

I began to feel very tired from all this excitement. I think Axel noticed it too, he laid me down and tucked me in under the covers.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked me. I nodded with my eyes closed, slowly drifting off to sleep on my fluffy pillow. I felt the bed dip next to me and the covers lift.

A warm feeling spread through me as Axel rapped his arms around me. He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his chest. We both stared up at the ceiling.

"What do you will think will happen in the future?" I asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" Axel asked as he stroked my hair.

"Ever since I was little, I've only wanted  to live happily ever after. With my one true love. He would sweep me off my feet, take me to his castle, and we would live happily ever after. And I always though 'damn, I wish I had that'. And now I do." I explained. Axel chuckled at my comment.

"I love you, Emily. You are my princess and I am your prince. We can move to England or where ever and live in a castle. I will sweep your feet, and I will be your happily ever after." He said.

"I love you, Axel." I said in his chest.

"Get some beauty rest my princess. I will alway love you, Sweet Cheeks. More than you will ever know."