(2)

I entered the crappy school wearing sweatpants, a white shirt, and a black jacket nothing special. I walk into the office to pick up my tardy pass. "Hello how may I help you?" The old sweet office lady said.

I shyly waved "I'm here for a tardy pass." She looked disappointed and handed me the pink slip of paper." You know you need to tell us your excuse." I looked at her and decided whether to use the same tactic over again.

"Umm lots of traffic?" She raised an eyebrow and sighed in defeat and started typing on the keyboard. "I'll let it slide for this time Ms.taylor but please be early." I nodded and bowed. "Thank you."

I walked out of the office and ran to my locker that was the opposite direction of where my fist period was. I opened the busted locker and took out my science textbook,notebook, and binder. I was almost there when I crossed paths with Jessica and her crew.

She looked at me in administration and awed "aww is kahli to poor to buy clothes is that why you wear the same thing everyday?" I scoffed and was about to walk past her when she grabbed onto my arm and pushed me back. Knowing her she probably didn't like my reaction.

She couldn't think of anything else so she slammed my stuff to the ground. My papers flew everywhere and I was already late to class. I sighed and bent down to pick up my stuff.

After I picked up everything I realized she was stepping on my textbook with her stupid pink high heels. I reached over and yanked it from under her foot almost making her fall, but unfortunately her crew held her back. Now she was mad. She came up to my face "Look kahli, I know you're a bitch, and a slut, but don't you dare do that again because next time I'll have you under my heels like a slave got it!" I have to admit she was scary.

But I wasn't scared of her. "That'll be nice but next time make sure your toe nail don't look like your iPhone screen all cracked and broken." She gasped and walked through my shoulder and so did her sidekicks.

I was now Infront of the science class with my cheeks burning because I was late. "Alright thank you, go have a seat Kalhi." Ms.Dolible said. I took my seat in the back where all the guys were, which by the way there where no more empty seats. One of the guys slid the chair away so I missed and ended up on the floor with a big thump!! When I looked up the whole class was laughing except the teacher who just cowered away.

I looked at her angry and stood up and sat in my desk. That's where my day started.

--------------------

"Come on Kahli pick up the pace!!" I'm currently outside on our schools track running. Everyone else where already playing soccer and I was the slowest runner in my gym class. Jessica soon came behind me running and my natural instinct was to run away from her so I picked up the pace and so did she.

But instead of going around me she trips me and I fall on a my face. She laughs hysterically and runs off and I'm left with a bloody nose. My face starts aching and I pick myself off gently touching my nose. I saw that everyone was laughing at how funny I looked but even though I have my strong walls I cried that day.

--------____________

The last bell rang and I sprang out the door holding all of my stuff under my arm. I opened my locker and stuffed all my stuff into the black book bag. I put it over my right shoulder and walked through the double doors and to my car. I got in and immediately after my stomach started growling.

I laughed to myself and got my change of clothes out of the back and placed it on the passenger seat. Where can I eat? I thought to myself. I looked around and I knew that Chick Fil a was there and I had to enter in about 20 min.

I made it to a red light and took off my shirt and put on the black, button up, collar shirt with my name tag on the right.

I had time so I took off my sweats leaving me in my black dress pant I wore under my sweatpants. I fixed my ponytail and put on my black cap. I saw that the light turned green so I drove off to it. When I got there there was a whole lot of people and I knew I was going to be exhausted.

I took my book bag so when I go to break I could work on my homework. I entered and Kelly greeted me. Even though I don't have friends Kelly was the only nice one here. I waved and she pointed at the cashier next to her. Telling me that I had to work as a cashier. I nodded and went to the back and put my bag in my cubby.

When I went to the cashier there where 6 people waiting. One of them was a girl with black neck length hair with purple highlights and brown eyes. Her makeup was really on point and she seemed friendly. Behind her there where 5 boys. Two of them had brown hair up to their neck and they looked like twins.

There was also a redhead with  green eyes and his hair slightly up. The other one had dirty blonde hair with also green eyes. His hair was really like an Asians guys hair. The last dude looked like an angel from heaven.

He had broad shoulders and a toned body his blue shirt wrapped nicely around his body plus his eyes where a nice ocean, sapphire blue with black Asian hair, his lips were full and pink and looked very soft. I shook my head from the ideas and took their order.

Johan's POV

We went into the Chick Fil a mostly because Alex and Kayla where complaining in being hungry. Right when I parked the car they went running in. I went in after them. There was a exquisite smell of lavender and pomegranate and I was getting more impatient in finding where that smell came from.

Mate find mate. My wolf said. I shut him up and looked in front of me to see my mate that I have been looking for since I was 16. I looked at her and I could tell she was a real jewel.

She had long black hair pulled up into a high ponytail with her side bangs dropping, she was wearing  makeup which made her violet eyes bolder. Plus she had an excellent body. Nice curves, great boobs, and a nice ass it took everything of me to not swoop her away with me.

When she saw me her face turned a little pink and her eyes where roaming my body. Finally she shook her head and asked Kayla what she wanted. "Can I have a chicken salad, with a strawberry milkshake." She nodded and tapped some stuff on the board. Alex and Jason where next. "Can we have a spicy chicken biscuit the meal please, and 2 lemonades." She looked overwhelmed because they both said it at the same time.

Sam spoke up and so did Jayson. That only left me I walked forward a little catching more of her smell. "Can I have a chicken salad also but the meal with a lemonade." She stared at me for about 10 sec lost in my eyes and when she realized what I said she stiffened and tapped some stuff. "Can you give me a name." She asked.

Her voice was like music to my ears. "It's Johan." I said simply said smiled.