(4)

Johan's POV
You finally have your mate. My wolf said. My eyes went back to blue instead of black and I looked at everyone in the back. "Wait how did this happen!" I asked . There she was Kahli. She was sitting right next to Kayla. She looked at her nails. "Well you kinda just kidnapped her, and now she's with us." "Oh and she really wanted her car back." Jayson said. I sighed and grabbed kahlis keys from her hands and threw it to jayson.

"Take it. And drive behind me. I can't put her back because she might panic and do something stupid so for now we'll take her with us." Kayla nodded. After we where all ready, I looked at kahlis peaceful face. "I'm so sorry." I whispered and drove off.

-----------------------------

I heard someone run down the stairs and I knew it wasn't the boys or Kayla because their not morning people. I jumped off my bed knowing exactly who it was. It was Kahli and she was trying to escape.

I silently went down the stairs to see her shaking in opening the door. I closed it shut and she squeaked. Once she saw me she dropped to the floor with her two arms holding her up. I tried soothing her but she was even more scared.

A little more time passed and she meet jayson and Kayla. I was about to kill Jayson when he winked at her but I had to keep my cool. Once Kayla explained everything to her she seemed to relax. Now she is probably meeting the rest of our people.

Kahlis POV

I was in a living room filled with hot boys and their hot body's. They all where looking at me up and down making me self conscious so I hid slightly behind Kayla. Kayla laughed and put me in front of her and a hand on my shoulder. "Guys this is Kahli she'll be staying with us so play nice." There where 4 guys on the couch one of them I didn't regonize , but certainly hot.

I mean they where all hot, none of them had a shirt on and only two of them had sweatpants on and the rest only had they're boxers. I flushed a deep red. "Come on sweetie we all now you love what you see." A red head said. I looked away and stammered with my words. "I never s-s- said t-t- that." One of the twins spoke up. "We all know you do."

"Whatever." I said mumbling under my breath. "Well I have to go make breakfast, if they do anything just yell for my name, ok?" I nodded and looked at all the boys. One of the twins stood up with his other half. "My name is Lucas, and he's Luke. You can tell the difference because I'm more handsomer and because I have chocolate eyes and he has Hazel." He said full of himself.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. The one named Luke was punching Lucas I'm the face on the ground. The person that I didn't know had blue,neck length hair and brown eyes. Honestly I think he was hotter than Johan. He had a great,toned body, and bed hair, all messy and sexy looking. He got up from his seat and walked up to me.

I tried to walk away but I couldn't I just gazed into his eyes. Before I knew it he was holding me bridal style. "Hey guys! A young, beautiful lady like this one should be treated with all respect." I looked over at the guys and they stopped fighting and sat on the couch to watch tv. I looked up to him and he smiled. "And who might you be?"

I chocked out. He walked over to the couch and plotted me next to him with an arm around me. "My name is Richard. By the way I live here too." I nodded. "So you're Richard, and I didn't catch your name." I looked at the red head and he smiled. "Wow so you where actually going to ask my name how sincere." I looked at him dully and he laughed. "My name is Sam." I nodded.

"And Lucas and Luke?" They both nodded and I relaxed. Kayla came in running, I looked at her and she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my seat but two strong arms pulled me back. "Richard! Let go! I have to go dress Kahli!!" She yelled.

My expression changed to frightened, I never liked people dressing me up.  "oh is that so? I don't mind being there with her." He said winking I blushed like crazy and he laughed. "Your so cute but if you insist Kayla, take her away." He let me go and Kayla smiled at me. "Don't worry we'll have so much fun just you wait!" She said then squealed.

I faked a smile not wanting to hurt her feelings.