(15)

I was awake now and I slowly opened my eyes and the sun blinded me for a second and then I felt something heavy on top of me and sure enough it was Richard he had moved his head all the way to the gap in between my shoulder and neck, and his arms were spread out on the bed. I sighed and tossed my head back and sighed deeply and poked Richards head.

One of his eyes hastily opened and he smiled one of those sexy smiles you give in the morning. He kisses my cheek and puts his head back where it was, I moved over and he turned over and got up his hair sticking up. He rubbed his eyes and face palmed and rubbed it to wake up I got up and crossed my legs facing him. He sat down facing me with his legs outstretched to me. I started thinking how messy his hair was and decided to mess with his hair. I sat in between his legs and fixed his hair. Richard was staring at me and I looked at him

"What?" He shook his head and I roamed my hand to his face, he raised his hand and met mine his fingers intertwining with mine. I was so touched that he actually liked me, I had never had anyone like me or sleep in the same bed with me. I came closer with him and hugged him his smell was so intoxicating his hands straightened my back and he started undoing my braids.i smiled and turned around so he could undo them, it took him a few seconds to undo them and when I turned around he started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Yea yea I know I look like a lion." I said laughing picking my curly hair up and putting it into a ponytail. He stopped laughing and turned my body around and he made me lean back against his chest and stomach, he compared his huge hand to mine and I laughed. "Kahli?" He asked "yes?" I asked kinda hopeful. "Am I the only guy you like?" I stopped playing with his hand and looked up at him. "What do you mean by that?" His Adam's apple bobbed up and down and I knew he was nervous. "It's because sometimes I think you prefer or like Johan better than me." I hold his face in between my small hands and approach his face. "I used to Richard that's different but I really like you and I can't believe it's only been a few days."

He smiled sincerely and leaned down and kissed me and for the first time I felt the Sparks I felt from Johan but instead it was happening with Richard. Our lips moved in sync and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it and broke the kiss he looked disappointed but I stuck out my tongue and teased him. "Hurry up get ready we're going out to eat." I said, I wanted to get off the bed but he pulled me with his strong arms. I turned to face him "come on Richard." He did his puppy eyes and I smiled. "I love you Richard but if you keep acting like this you won't get anywhere." I said teasing him.

He sighed and got off the bed, I went over to the closet and took out some black sweatpants and a white loosely shirt that covered my butt. I went into the closet to change and put on my black old vans. I came out and met Richard who was waiting impatiently for the closet. "Hey wear something warm because after breakfast we're going somewhere." I said and grabbed the brush from the counter. "Ok help me choose." I looked at him with a seriously look and he looked serious. I walked over to his pile of clothes and choose out a black leather jacket, white t-shirt, and jeans. "Here." I hand him the clothes and he shrugs and goes puts it on in the bathroom.

I comb my hair and put it in a messy bun and walk out and walk through the hallway to Angels room, I walked in and they were up and changing. "Good morning babe!" Kayla greeted and hugged me, she looked at me and had a curious look. "Why are you so dressed up?" She asked, at that moment angel came out of the bathroom yawning. "We are going out for breakfast and then to a place I can't say." Angel nodded and Kayla squealed. "Omg babe what should I wear come on help me choose!!" Angel came up to us. "Me too."

Richards POV

Kahli picked out my clothes and I went into the restroom to change, while I was changing someone mind linked with me. 'Hey Richard where you going?' I looked out the window to meet Luke. I smiled and responded back, 'We're going out for breakfast, wanna join us? Just don't let Kahli know.' He ,looked up at me from the window and nodded and then speed away. I got changed quickly and headed out, I saw Kahli fixing Kayla's short messy hair and choosing her and Angels clothes. "Is our room a dress room or something now?" I asked, Kahli looked over at me and looked up and down and gave a satisfactory grin,  I looked down at my clothes and she came up to me and kissed my cheek. "We should get going dontcha think?" I nodded and put an arm around her and held her close. Kayla mind linked with me during walking out the apartment.