(16)

Everyone was congratulating me but there yet was a deep bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I walked off the stage and received so many hugs, hand shakes, and gifts. I gave my gifts to Diana and went outside for fresh air, and like I guessed no one was up there. I enjoyed the littl peaceful moment and the silence and the wind blowing in my face but I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I took it out of my handbag and that was odd it was an unknown number, but however I answered.

"Hello?" The was a long pause. "Hello Kahli." The voice was a little deep but obviously a guy who is very creepy. "Um hi who is this, exactly?" The deep voice laughed. "Well what can I say? Maybe a friend." I laughed and this was obviously a joke. "Haha this is really funny now who is this?" "Well if I told you where would be the fun in that. So enjoying the party I see just came outside for fresh air?" I turned around but there was no one there, I started getting creeped out. "W,w,who are you?and how do you know where I am and my name?" The voice laughed. "Well, well Kahlimena you are impressive but I can see everything." He called me by my real name, and I've never told anyone before. "Please just tell me what you want and just leave me alone." I said my voice cracking and shaking. The voice laughed even harder and creepier.

"Look Kahli  I'm someone beyond from who you think and you are the only one who will know who your family really is and you'll see soon that everybody even your dear aunt Diana is lying to you. The fact that you are the daughter of Angelina makes me sick. We'll see each other soon goodnight my strong warrior." With that the guy hanged up and left me wondering what he meant. I looked all around me and found nothing, then my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone revealing an unknown number message. 'Don't mention this to the police or you'll have to choose between lives.' I sent an ok and went back inside. Everyone noticed my entrance and immediately led a way to Diana.

Diana smiled at me and led me to all her sisters. They all embraced me and kissed me and told me how much I looked like my mother.

-/-/-/-/

The end of the night came and went and we where still at the house trying to fit every gift I got to fit into Diana's car it filled until the front seat where I was. "This was so nice! You got to meet all my sisters and your finally the alpha of the pack!" She squealed, I smiled and pretended I was alright. "Today was very awesome and great I hope I see them soon." She smiled and we pulled up at my apartment. I got off with the keys in my hands. I slowly and quietly opened the door and turned on the lights to reveal my worried boyfriend Richard. He was shirtless and sitting on the couch with a worried look. I looked at him and went up to him but he got up fast and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Where were you?" He pulled out of the hug. "I'm sorry Richard I went to this party with my aunt I just meet and got to see my moms and dads family that I never knew." He smiled a sad smile and jokingly hit my arm. "And you didn't invite me?" I laughed and took his hands in mine. "Sorry but i do need your help unloading all the gifts they brought me." He shrugged but agreed to do it.

After we where done I sighed and looked at the half occupied side of the living room and then at Richard who just looked amazed and looked at me dazzled. "What?" I asked confused as I walked past him into our room. "Nothing you just look... Wow!" I turned around and scoffed. "Come on Richard I just came from a party and I know I look like a mess." He came up to me and hugged me from the back. "That makes you even more beautiful. Those tired cute violet eyes, your messy Ruffled black soft hair, and your body that is always looking great is all I need to be wowed." I smiled and turned on the light to our room. "Thank you for the compliment. But can you get any clothes from the closet please? I'm going to take all this makeup off." I went into the restroom and used a baby wipe to remove all the makeup and after it was gone I felt ugly again.