(6)

"Kahli! Move your fine fat ass over!!" We where all in Johan's small 5 seat car. Johan and Kayla where in front and I got stuck at the edge of the car with 5 people squishing me. Richard was currently yelling at me to scoot over but if I did that the car door will break and I'll end up in the street dead.

"Richard! Shut up, I'm tiring the best I can, you idiot!" He gets annoyed and picks me up and puts me down on his lap and she scoots to the edge. "Thank god now we have a little bit more space, your ass takes basically two whole seats!" I look at the boys and they looked less stressed, and squished.

I burry my face in the palms of my hands in how embarrassed I am. "Aww come on shorty, your ass is a gift and a curse." I peek through my fingers and look at Sam and he gave me a smile. "Your lucky to even have an ass, take Kayla for example her butt is flat." Lucas says laughing

Next thing I know is Kayla is hitting, punching, and cursing out a laughing Lucas. I felt the car stop and I quickly got out the car and stretched out I raised one arm completely up in the air and the other arm holding the other arm. Johan came out of the car and laughed.

"It looks like the car ride was hard wasn't it?" I nodded then I felt bad when he was trying to apologize. He was leaning against the car his hands on the trunk of the car. I went up to him and touched his hand gently.

He looked at me with concern. "Are you ok?" I nodded my head reassuring that I was fine. I was looking at the ground, holding his hand in between my two hands. "I uh... I'm sorry I was acting so rude and mean, and I'm sorry I didn't accept your apology." I said almost like a whisper.

He lifted my chin up and I felt sparks where going everywhere. He looked into my eyes so deeply that I felt he could see through my body into my heart.

Johan's POV.

I looked into her mesmerizing violet eyes, I got so lost in them. I could tell she had lots of mixed feelings,emotions, and secrets but I have to let her open up to me.

Her pink, full lips made her unressistanceable , they where slightly parted and she looked amazing. I scanned her body and the sight of her made me want her. I leaned in and she didn't back up I put my lips on her.

And I kissed her softly, I didn't want to make it passionately, well not yet. She kissed me back and I was surprised she did. I cupped her small check in the palm of hand, her skin was so soft and cold. She raised her hand and put it on top of mine. She stepped closer so the space was closed in between us.

Our lips moved in sync. I pulled back from the kiss slowly even though I wanted more I knew she might not want to continue. I looked at her face and it was slightly flushed. Her side bangs fell covering one of her eyes. I heard someone smirk behind us.

I turned around seeing everyone with hands on their hips and raising an eyebrow at us. Crap.

Kahli's POV

I heard someone smirking in the background, the kiss still sent shivers,chills, and still fireworks flying everywhere. It was amazing, but everyone saw the whole incident. I looked at all 5 of them and they where shaking their heads, and raising and eyebrow.

I blushed a deep red again and hid behind Johan's big body. Kayla came from behind Johan and put a hand over my shoulder. "You did great with that kiss babe! Next time you should dominate it!" She said winking and giving me a thumbs up.

I blushed again and I saw Richard approaching Johan. "If she's that good at kissing then she must be good in bed." He said winking at me. I couldn't blush further because I was red as a tomato.

"Come on guys enough talking, now let's run." Sam said whining and stretching his legs. I sigh "ok alright where's the trail?" I ask they pointed to this rocky, grassy trail. It looked so pretty, that even I wanted to run through there and that was rare.