(12)

A nurse walked in when jayson was still hugging me. We both turned our heads to her, she smiles and asks if Jayson can leave so I can answer a few questions. "Um yeah sure, Jayson tell Johan I said hi and I'll text you when I leave ok don't worry." He nods his head but deep in his eyes I know he has doubt but I return the look reassuring him I'll be fine. He gets off my bed and excuses himself from the room.

The nurse that goes by the name Doctor Martinez approaches me and her smile vanishes and becomes serious, I can't help but to get anxious. She sits down on the chair next to my bed with her clipboard. "Um miss Dina we made blood tests and ran through your current tests and we found out you have two genetic genes that are unknown." I stood up straight not knowing what she meant by that. "What do you mean." My voice was shaky and I was trembling. I guess she saw that my heart was beating faster on the machine so she calmed me down the best she could.

"It just means that we can't identify what your parents where, and every time we look up their DNA it always says that it is an unknown species." She looked at me worryingly and realizes I didn't know about any of this. "I assume just by looking at your expression, you didn't know about anything." I nodded rapidly. I was going to open my mouth and say something else but another nurse came in.

She looked at me first and then at nurse Martinez and approached her and shook her hand. "Hi my name is Diana Ibarra and I'll be taking it from here, I'm a doctor that flew in a 15 hour plane just for this case, I appreciate for the assistance." She said friendly, Dr. Martinez smiled genuinely and glanced at me one last time and left the room leaving me with ms. Ibarra. She was really pretty she had sapphire eyes that glowed and shined, also brunette hair with blonde tips that naturally blended in with her brown hair her hair was long and naturally wavy with a little pony tail that held back her bangs. She looked Hispanic but I wasn't sure she also had a nice body to match her physical appearance.

She looked at me and roamed her eyes around my body not in a weird way but in admiration her eyes surprised in something I did not know. She finally met my eyes and she had tears in her eyes. I laid my hand on hers and thought she had a bad day. "Are you ok.?" I asked trying to sound sincere. She looked at me sadly and nodded. She looked at the ground and sighed and then back up again at me, she took her hand that was on her thigh and petted my hair, just like my mother did.

She took my hand in between her both soft ones and caressed the top of my hand with her thumb. "Dina," she said her words sounding like music, her charetistics  where very much like my mom. "Do you remember me Dina?" She asks with a little hurt in her voice. I shook my head no and I thought she was going to break down but alas she didn't. "I know this is hard for you Dina and much harder when your mother died along with your father but there's one thing you need to know."

I became interested in what she was going to say so I leaned so I could hear her cause she was barely talking and more like whispering. My heart pumped in my chest anxious to know the truth that laid behind this. "I'm your mothers sister Diana Ibarra and me and your mother where both werewolves." My heart at that point just stopped and I became scared, afraid, happy, and confused all in the same time. I would looks at her then roam my eyes to other objects around the room.

My mouth hanged a little opened in shock. She looked outside to see if anyone was watching but after she checked she looked back at me. "I wasn't exactly sent here but I made myself present, I've known you since you where a new born your mom and dad were so happy and so was I. I traveled 15 hours to get here as weird as this sounds I've been tracking you and your name finally popped up in the registry. Once I found out you where out here I immediately got in the next plane to here." But how did she know about this. "I'm one of your many aunts when my sister died I was devastated and soon after in the hospital your father died I tried to look for you but..... I never did and here we are." I was more than shocked I couldn't even find the words to express how I was feeling but I guess I had to go along with all of this bull. "Explain to me of what my mom and dad where."

She sighed deeply and nodded. "Your mom was the alpha of our pack the Concordia Moon Pack. She was the first female to be an alpha. Soon when she turned 18 she was interested in finding her mate and she did but the thing is that her mate was a werewolf but she fell in love with a vampire. And that would be your father, at first everyone rejected him but we found out that her so called mate was a cruel person who only wanted her so he could guide and rule the pack without your mothers permission. So years passed and soon she said that the person she wanted to be with forever was Ethan Catalan, they got married several years later they had you and everything was going great until..." Her story became credible but I wanted to know what happened to them.

"Until what?" She looked at me and tears where streaming from her face, I didn't know what to do and honestly I didn't care I just wanted to know the rest of the story. "Until the day of the fire," The fire? Does she mean the day my parents died?! "On August 21, your house was burned to ashes along with your parents and the miracle is that you survived. I didn't see you when I arrived at your house but I recognized a smell very familiar and when I looked into the crowd I saw him."

Her voice cracked at that last sentence. Tears streamed down her face and fell to the ground. I looked at her and she took a deep breath and continued her story a little above a whisper. "That person was Johan Gonzalez."