(18)

Angelina Biatris Catalan? Could this mean Angelina is my sister? I shuffle through the other papers and find a middle school picture of her 8th grade year. She definitely is the Angelina I know. I smile and tears form in my eyes as I regonize her pale skin and beautiful eyes. She looked just like dad. Green eyes and light Hazel brown hair. Drops of tears hit the picture as I try to pull myself together. I sigh a sigh of relief and total admiration and then it hits me the pain of her going to an adoptive center and what she must've gone through, and the fact that she looks just like our dad? How am I going to be able to see her face and not cry and tell her we where sisters. I wipe my tears and go through the other papers and find several pictures of her as a child.

This girl is living with me now, a roommate actually, and now that I figure out that she is a sister I didn't know about? How am I going to keep this from her?! But if I tell that creepy guy will come after me. I close my eyes and try to take all of this in. I hear my phone beep and I reach over to find a video message from that creep. I open it and I'm watching a video of me crying like 2 minutes ago from the window of the apartment. I immediately look towards there and find nothing. I breath heavily again as I'm being probably watched by some maniac. My phone rings and makes me jump but calms me down when I see the caller ID is Diana.

"Hey Diana! What's up?" I could hear her squeal. "We are having a pack meeting today and you've gotta be there." I chuckle. "Alright and what should I wear?" She stays silent for a moment. "Wear whatever you feel comfortable with and your natural beuty." I should've expected that from her. "Ok alright what time? And where?" "It's going to be at ball room at this hotel right across the street you can't miss it, oh and at 6:30 so be there at time see ya!" "Alright bye!" I smile to myself but that moment of happiness goes away as I remember that I have this envelope in my hands. I take it and press it close to my chest and start to feel sad again but I get up and go to my room and hid it under my bed in my suitcase in a secret pocket where I hope no one will check.

After I did that I return to the living room where I sit down and start opening the hundreds of gifts.

Time skip to after opening gifts.-/-/-/-/.

I have finally finished opening all these gifts so now I have $600. And 22 different store gift cards, plus a bunch of jewelry, handbags, purses, and clothes. I take the purses and handbags and hang them in a special section in my closet especially for bags. I neatly fold the clothes and put them in my drawer. I hear the door open and I peek to see that it's Richard. I roll my eyes and turn of the closet light and meet him in the living room. I still have about 45 min before I get changed. "Hey person" I greet as he walks up to me with a smile. "Hello beautiful." I feel tingles go through my body as he lifts me up and adjusted me in his strong arms. "Let's go out and have a night to ourselves." He says.

My smile soon turns into a frown and his does too when he realizes when I'm not smiling. "What is it?" He lies us down on the couch with me in his lap facing him. "I have to go to this thing tonight and I can't, I'm very sorry Richard." He sighs and looks at me. "Can you tell me where you're going? Maybe we can go together?" I bite my lip and shake my head no. "I can't tell you nor you can come." His face reflected confusion and disappointment. "Why?" He asks his voice broken and sad. I extend my arms and hug him, massaging his blue hair.

His arms come up to my back and hips as he breaths in my aroma. "Fine I trust you big I want you back, the latest 10:00 ok?" I smile and I face him. "Thank you." I say as I peck his lips sending shivers and tingles as I get up and go change. I go into the room and put on some blue jeans, a black translucent button up shirt/tank top, and some tan wedges. I look in the mirror and see my short cut hair and decide to put it into a bun. Once I did that I looked really good with my bangs and side hairs sort of in my face. And like Diana told me to wear my natural beuty I didn't apply makeup.

I grabbed a tan purse that was a gift and put my phone, wallet, and makeup just in case in there. I turned off the light and saw Richard watching tv. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Kahli," I turned around "yes Richard." "Give me and actual kiss.!" He whined , i approached him and kissed his lips. He didn't want me to go so he pushed me onto his lap. I was wiggling trying to get out but he didn't let me. "Hey Richard babe I need to go!" I said into the kiss. He let go and smiled. "Remember come home to me." I was still sitting on his lap. I put my hand on his chest and approached my face to his. "I belong to you and no one else ok? I love you and only you." He smiled tenderly and shoved me off his lap.

"You don't want to be late do you?" I laughed and waved a goodbye and out the door I went. I felt a deep bad feeling again, and as I was heading my way towards my car I could hear footsteps behind me. I didn't dare look back so I just speed walk but before I knew it something heavy knocked the side of my head leaving me on the ground with blurry vision. I tried to process what happened. As I tried to stand up the object hit me again on there head and from there everything went black...