~Chapter Eighteen~

~Dipper's pov~

Where the hell is (y/n)

Oh yeah, she went with him

Ugh.

I walked over to Mabel and saw her dancing with her friends.

"Hey Mabel? Mind if I uh hangout with you for a while?. (Y/n) disappeared with bill. I hope shes ok".

"Ah, innocent, naive, dip dot. You dont simply give your girl to Bill. Because if you do, she'll be gone." She snaps her fingers "like that".

Mabels right.

"You'll understand not to do these things when your older" she says proudly

"Mabel we're the same age"

~(Y/n)'s pov~

I was kinda scared about where Bill was taking me. I mean I know I can trust him.. I think. Im not sure, dipper and mabel seemed pretty upset when he showed up. Has he done more things to them that I haven't heard?.

All these questions that I was mentally asking myself distracted me from the scenery around me.

...which was black

Oh great im getting kidnapped

"No your not idiot" Bill said "If you weren't so focused on asking yourself dumb questions, you would have heard me say I wanted you to be surpised so I put a blindfold on you."

Dammit it I forgot he could read minds

He unraveled my blind fold to see a grass field and night full of stars. They were amazing. I sat laid down on the grass and he did too. We looked at the stars for a while until he broke the silence.

"(Y/n) why were you questioning if you could trust me" He asked, still looking up at the sky.

I didn't know what to say

So I didnt say anything

"Is it because of what Pinetree and Mabel said?"

"Sorta" I whispered.

"(Y/n) I want you to listen to me ok?" He says sternly

I nod quickly, not knowing what he was going to say next.

He cleared his throat.

"You can trust me"

He hesitated before he finished the sentence.

"You can trust me.. Because I love you. And I wont let anything happen to you. Because if something does, I might have to kill the person who does it. Thats how much you meant to me.

And then his lips met mine