~Chapter Thirty Six~

*third person pov* 

"Suit yourself" Bill said, a light gleaming in his eye

Tad's smile widened even more when Bill charged at him with half of his might.

He missed

And went tumbling to the ground.

He didn't stay on the ground though. He slightly brushed off any dirt that was traced on his formal shirt, then once again, charged at Tad. Only this time, he got a hit in.

Tad's nose was bleeding. Blood dripped hastily from his nose. And so did the anger in his system. Actually, no. It seethed. Tad was no longer smiling.

Will got up, joining the fight he was already in with confidence.

"Wow" Tad snickered, wiping the blood off from his noise "I expected you to just sit on the sidelines and watch us while crying. At least your showing a little Cipher characteristics other than the other disappointment-"

Bill shot a fire ball at Tad and it aimed right at his stomach region.

 d̸̢̗͔̘̩̗̩̬̘͈̻̿͆̍͆͜e̶̢̓̅̃̕ȧ̵̻͇͔͛̽͗͋̎̄̔̀́̆̅̚͠r̷̢͓̋́̀͊̓̚͝ ̸̢̩̇͋̑̀̕̚b̶̨̳͉̠͓̫̝̈́̔́͋͊͋̉̑͐͆͘͝ṛ̴̎̒̉͂͝ỏ̵̫̹̭͇͈̭͍̰͎͕͕͎̬͆͗̋t̴̛̛̟̱͙̱̝͎̣̳̺̠̙͇̖̞̱̏̄̍̈́̒̋̃̃͗̃h̴̖͍̥̿͛̇̅̀e̵̗͎̜̰̻͓̼̫̞̪͒͊͐̊̆̄̓̄r̶̡͔̘͇͎̳̱̟̖͉͎̻̟͚̓͆͊͐͌͂͊̎̓̂̚ ̸̨͎̺̖̀̄̊̿̑̃̾̈́̀͘̚w̵̢̲̩̺̲̰͓͔̙̩͉̒͂̋͒̕͜ḧ̶̨͕̯͓́ỷ̸̤͕̯̳͔̙̗̇̔̈́̀̎̊͂́́̚͘̕͠͝ ̶̓́̑̆͒̓̽͐̄͛̈́̉̕ͅs̸̨̼̰̪͔̗͕̲̃̒́̈̆̓̉̎͗̌̾͝͝à̷̧͔̼̲̲͈̣͔͍y̷̨̭͍͍̞̥͖̬͎͙̦̣̬̱͋̀͋̒̈̀̏̓̾̀͜͠ ̸̡̧̦̘̝̬̣͉͇͕̤͎͍͙͐͒̓͗̂̌̾̌ş̸̢̛̤̦̮̹̭͕̙͈̗͗̓̔̿̏̈́͛͒͂̕̚ų̶̭̫̬̦̞̯͇̐̃̐͂̇͊̋̈̾̐̊̄́͘͠c̵̡̰̖̅͒̈́̄̀͒̕͠ḩ̴̺̜̼͇̹̥̄̎͐̾͛̎̏̅͐ ̶̢͚͍̞̻͈̣̝̮̜̃̈́͂̑̓̅̊̍̆̕̕͜͝m̶̢̛̛̫̜̦͕̙͎̯̱͐͂̏̽͝͠ȩ̵͍̥͙̦͎̪̣͖͈̟́̓̈́͌̆͘ā̷̖̣̥̞̪̠͙̹͖̱̙̮̑̈́̐̽̉̑́̿̎́͆͗̈́͘ň̵̛̻͇̭̱̻̭̆̄͑͑̏͑̅͜͠͠ ̵̳͕̀̃t̴͙̺̀́̿̆̒͑̉̉̓̕h̸̡͚̺̼̩͚̞̻̠͙̝̜͎̯̎̈́͌̄̌̈́͂͜i̸̢̤̻̻̾͐͛͆̒̈́̓ņ̷̨̣̹̝̪̩̈́̈̿̏́́̉̾̎̃̓̿̾̈́͠g̷̡̰̩͍̜͔̳̻̹͖̱̓͌̆̈́͂̄͑̐͛͝s̴̢̛̬̪̪̜͕̩̝͎̤̣̟͊̂̈́̍̔͂̈́̍̆̌́̚?̵̡̧̣̳̙͇͙̜̦̜͂̆̋͂́͜   Bill said. This wasn't Bill. Okay, it was Bill talking, but Bill was long gone.

'Bill' rose into the air, pupils dilated. Meanwhile where Tad's on the edge of running like a coward. But no. He doesn't run, he keeps the smug expression on his face. The expression that makes Bill even more enraged.

Tad rose as well, sharing the same level as Bill.

In an instant, Tad made daggers appear and shot them at Bill, but of course Bill dodged them.

All except one.

"Fuck!" He cursed. The dagger he didn't dodge was located firmly in his leg. He floated down on the ground and winced.

(Y/n) stood in the background, about to take off to see if Bill was okay, but Dipper signaled her not to.

Bill took a deep breath and snatched the weapon out of his leg. Black oozed down from the cut.

He held the object tightly and threw it ten times faster at Tad, who could barely even see it coming since it flew so fast.

The dagger didn't hit Tad, it more like pinned him to the wall.

Bill slowly floated towards him, motioning Will to follow him.

"We need to get out of here NOW" Dipper whispered