~Chapter Seventeen~

~(y/n)'s pov~

In an instant, we arvived at the Northwest's Mansion. A girl with a purple dress headed in our direction.

"Ugh well isnt it the pines twins-" she suddenly looked at me and bill "Who are you?" She asked

"Um.. Im (y/n) and this is bill" i said as i pointed to him.

"Well '(y/n) and bill' you chose the wrong people to hangout with. If you want some decent friends, you know where to find me" she says walking away.

I looked over at mabel to see a sad expression on her face, like she was about to burst into tears.

I went over to give her a hug, she immediately hugged back.

"Shes just being mean" i said, trying to cheer her up.

She smiled, but still had a hint of sadness expressed on her face.

Suddenly, two girls ran to Mabel

"Hey Mabel! Look at all the hot babes here!" One of them cheered. She looked pretty muscular and had a deep voice.

"Yes, I wonder if one will talk to us!" The other one fangirled. She was the opposite of the first girl. She had straight black hair, and had a small, gentle voice.

"Hey mabel! Whos the girl" The Man Girl asked, pointing to me.

"Grenda, Candy, thats (y/n). shes staying with me and dipper at the shack" she said "(y/n), thats candy and grenda"

I gave them a small wave

Someone grabbed my hand

I turned around in fear

It was dipper

I sighed in relief

"Hi" he said looking away

'Whats wrong?" I asked, trying to get him to look at me.

"Oh! Its uh... Nothing!" He quickly says, like he didnt want me to know

Oh

Im going to know

"Dipper, seriously, whats wrong?" I jerked his shoulder so he would face me.

His face turned red

"I was just going to ask, w-would you like to dance" He said

"Does it take that much to ask me?, Of course I will" I smiled.

His face lit up and pulled me to the ballroom where other people were dancing. Suddenly, a slow song came on.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

Oh god

Are faces centimeters away

I looked away from dipper

Something caught my attention.

A particular person in a yellow tuxedo was dancing with my bestfriend.

I got out my phone from one of the pockets of my dress and started recording them.

After they stopped dancing I put my phone away and went back to dipper.

"Where'd you go?" He asked

"Oh, no where important" I smirked.

As we started dancing again our faces where millimeters apart.

Someone tapped dipper on the shoulder

He turned around to see who it was

"Mind if I take this beauty away for a while" The person said.

Dipper looked at the person with pure hatred

God

"Well I really dont care what your answer is, and im just going to take her" The person says as they grab me by the hand

"What the fuck?! Who are you?" I exclaim with confusion.

"A dorito" The person sarcastically says.

"Bill, where are we going" I asked annoyed

"Eh, this party was kinda lame so I'm taking you somewhere fun".

"What about dipper and mabel?"

"They'll be fine."