~Chapter Twenty Seven~

(Y/n's pov)

As soon as we walked into the shack I immediately let go of Dipper's hand, ran upstairs to the attic, locked the door, and went face flat into a pillow on Mabel's bed.

Sigh.

I stayed in this position for quite a while until-

"Knock knock~" Someone cooed.

"Go away" I grumbled in the pillow

"Mm.. Okay. I guess you didn't want to see this magical amulet..."

Unknowingly, my head popped right up as I waited to see the object that he claimed to have. And as a result, he had it hanging right above my face.

I tried to grab for it, but he jerked it away.

"Ah, ah ah. Not until you tell me whats wrong babe"

I rolled my eyes. " Arent you an "All knowing powerful dream dorito"?

"I said I know lots of things, not everything. Now tell me before you get a punishment ~"

My eyes widen "Never say that again. And if you must know, Will the other dream dorito, kissed me. And now im taking a break from society. The end."

....

"Bill?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Nope."

"Please dont get involved"

"Can't promise you anything sweetheart"

"Dont call me that, dorito"

(Mabel's pov)

Sighing, I walked around the small town lost in my thoughts.

Hah, that wasnt a good place.

I smacked head first into someone. Isn't that great? Holy shit my head hurts. Wait when did I start cursing. Nevermind.

I kept my eyes closed and started rubbing my head.

"Well arent you a cutie"

I cracked my eyes open to reveal a boy with.. All purple on? Eh. I dont judge. Plus he's cute.

"Well thank you" He smirked.

I blushed. "How did yo-"

"Mind reading"

MIND READING?! hold on. Only B-,  Hold on he can read minds.

"Whats your name?" I ask

"Tad strange, my dear. And you are?"

"Absolutely qualified to be your girlfriend.. WAIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD shit.. Um GOTTA BLAST" I ran home before he could say anything else. Ugh I screwed up.

I slammed the door open "IM HOME Y'ALL"

I chuckled to myself as I walked up to the attic. I heard talking coming from my room. Can't they talk somewhere else? I opened the door and see (y/n) and bill staring at the ceiling and talking about random stuff.

"Bill?" I ask

"Yeah shooting star"

"Get out of my room. I need to talk to (y/n). You can flirt with her later"

(Y/n)'s face turned red, as did Bill's

"Whats so important that I have to be separated from my (y/n)?"

"Get out"

"No"

"Get out"

"No"

"(Y/n) give him a kiss so we can leave"

"Yes please ~"

"No"

"FRIEND ZONEDDDD"

Bill glared daggers at me. I sent him a smile back.

"Mabel what did you have to tell me?" (Y/n) asked

"Oh yeahh" My smile grew bigger "I met a boy today!"

(Y/n) squealed "OOOoooo what's his name!!!!!!"

I thought for a second

"I think he said his name was Tad Strange"

And at that moment, Bill knew (he fucked up xD) that things wouldn't be the same for very long.

A/N~~

Sozzy... I haven't updated in a couple years. I might start frequently adding chapters because I have an idea of how im going to end it.

Stay alive~

-Brendon urie's wife.