~Chapter Six~

~Dippers pov~

I was walking around the shack and noticed a girl was standing in a chair. I stopped in my place as she was about to fall. I was going to catch her but i have noodle arms so we both would have fell. So i just stood there.

Boy did she fall hard. As she got up, she noticed me standing there. She said something but i couldnt hear her. I was too busy looking at her eyes. There a beautiful shade of (e/c). And as for her hair.. My god shes an angel. Maybe i should ask her out. I quickly regained my thinking and talked to her so she wouldnt think im weird or anything.

"...h-hi" i spoke quietly.

Good job dip stick!

You screwed your first impression up!

A few seconds later she responded back.

"You ok?" She laughed

I felt a tint of blush appear on my face.

"Yeah, yeah im just-" i was cut off by a loud voice.

"HI IM MABLE AND MY BROTHER OVER HERE LIKES-" I quickly covered her mouth.

"Oranges. I like oranges" i glared at my sister.

(Y/n) looks at her watch

"Looks like my shift is over" she says in relief.

"WANNA HANG OUT WITH US I HAVE MABLE JUICE" Mable says holding up a bottle of pink liquid with toy dinosaurs floating in it.

Please say yes

Please say yes

Please sat yes

PLEASE SAY YES

"Sure" she says.

"Uh do you live close to here?" I ask

"..actually i dont live anywhere. I dont have anywhere to go" she looks down.

"YOU CAN STAY HERE WITH US!" Mable screams.

"Thanks" she smiles

"Lets go up to our room" i suggest

"Ok" her and mable say.

And thats where we go.