~Chapter Twenty Five~

~Will's pov~

Mabel seems nice.

I read her mind before I walked out the room.. I felt pretty bad about disappointing her like that but I don't really feel the same way. The only girl I had on my mind was (y/n). Its obvious that my brother has her wrapped around his finger but that doesn't mean I don't have a chance. Though, the brunette male from earlier hasn't showed any signs of him liking (y/n), but that doesn't mean he doesn't.

I head towards the stairs that lead upstairs, but in a flash, I was suddenly knocked back because someone had ran into me. I slowly got up, my back aching as I moved, and tried to see who did it. I saw a glimpse of brown, short hair from my eye.

The Brunette Male huh?

Tsk.

I regained my stance and continued to my destination. I finished the stairs and directed to the room from which Mabel showed me. I opened the door and my eyes focused on one particular event.

Bill was on top of (y/n)

Welp the only thing that came to mind was just to stand here.

~~~~~

I continued to watch them from the door as Bill tried to get her to admit she likes him. As from her previous actions.. I doubt she'd give in.

After a while, Bill slowly started to give up since she never gave him an answer. Though, he did seem to enjoy teasing her.

I got bored and headed outside, and into the woods. Trudging through the woods, I came upon a clearing. I decided to lay down under a tree, Because why the hell not.

~TIME SKIPPPPP XD~

I woke up with a blanket on me.

The hell?

I looked beside me to notice (y/n) not too far away from me.

"Morning sleeping beauty" she moves a little closer to me.

"H-how'd you know I was here?"

"Bill showed it to me once, plus, its where I do my thinking" She looked up at the sky "A lot of it, actually".

"What do you think about? Its ok, you can tell me anything" I added a sincere smile.

"Its not really something I'd think you listen to. It doesnt matter"

"Well to me it does. Trust me"

She looked at me one last time before taking a short breath.

"Well... Its just that Bill and Dipper like me and its stressing because both of them are attractive as fuck... Ok thats not the point... But I have to choose one and im not ready'

I took a moment to respond.

Well.. Here goes everything

"I-i guess that means I'll be another person to stress about too"

"Huh-"

I cut her off by quickly kissing her

Her eyes were filled with shock and confusion

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO (Y/N)!?"

Well that wasn't a surprise.