~Chapter Twenty Eight~

~Bill's pov~

I couldn't process what I was hearing

"You said his name was what?" I breathed out

"Tad strange!" Shooting Star said. "He was pretty hot but I think I ruined all of my chances." She chuckled.

I didnt laugh nor smile.

(y/n) laughed as well, but as she saw my face, it faded.

"Bill?, whats wrong"

Silence.

"Shooting star?"

"Yeah?"

"If you ever see that guy ever again, run"

"Why-"

"Because I said so" I said sternly

(Y/n) gave me a look.

"Whats going on" she said as her eyes narrowed

I sighed

"Tad is.. Me and Will's brother. Time passed and soon Tad had this idea which was to take over the world. It seemed pretty easy since we're dream demons, but Will didnt want to do it because he 'Thought it would be mean'. What a wimp, but anyways I didnt want to do it either cause It would be too much work. Tad was enraged and vanished, and we havent heard of him since until now. Who knows what he could be up to." I finished.

"Oh" Mabel and (y/n) both said.

"Mhm. So if either of you see him, run or call my name"

"MABEL!! THERES SOMEONE ASKING FOR YOU!" Dipper called from downstairs.

Mabel looked confused "Candy and Grenda are out of town.. I dont know anyone else from here...?"

(Y/n) looked a bit uncomfortable

"I'll go with you" she said "Bill, stand near the stairs"

I nodded as they ran downstairs

~(Y/n)'s pov~

We made our way down the stairs to see a guy in all purple. Mabel kept walking, but a particular emotion played on her face.

Fear.

We stopped right in front of him. Mabel began to speak in a small voice.

"How did you know I was here?"

He smiled. "Oh, I just happened to see you walk in here. Plus it is a tourist attraction- so why not?"

I spoke up "So, um, whats your name?"

"Tad strange" he winked

'Bill' I thought.

In an instant, he popped up right beside me.

"Yes, Love?"

Tad's eyes widened

"Bill!, ah its been a while!" He exclaimed

"Indeed it has" He said bluntly.

"Em. Mabel, (y/n), can you please step out of the room. We need to catch up" Tad said.

Hah, thats funny.

"First of all, how in the hell do you know my name, second, this is NOT your house, and third who the fuck do you think I am?!, Im not going anywhere." I explained.

"So your the fiesty type, huh?. Those kind of girls deserve a punishment.."

"get the fuck"

Bill budded in " Tad, did you need something other then flirt with my girlfriend"

"I'm not your girlfriend!" I argued

"Shh"

Tad thought for a moment

"Actually, yes. Remember when I said I wanted to take over the world? Well I cant do that unless I combine my power with someone related to me. And since I know Will wont do it, why not ask the eldest. You!"

"Fuck no"

"And why not" his eyebrows furrowed

"Dont want to"

He let a dry laugh out. "Hah, okay. Let me rephrase that. You join me, I wont kill you. You dont join me, I will kill you."

Bill laughed even harder "The middle child trying to intimidate the oldest? Best joke today."

Tad fumed with rage, but flashed a smile. "I wouldn't be so cocky. What you dont know is 'hurt' isnt anyways physical. It can be emotional and mental too.."

Bill stared at him.

"Which means-"

He stood next to me and patted my head

"- I dont have to physically hurt you, to hurt you, but hurt someone that you love physically, that will emotionally hurt you in the inside, therefore if the damage is critical, the ending would be suicide". He finished with a smirk.

I slapped his hands away.

"Sir, im going to ask you this, you better back the fuck up, or I'll kick the shit out of your face" I clarified.

I could hear Mabel "ooo" -ing in the background

His hand left the surface of my head.

He stopped and thought for a second.

"Oh?" He grabbed both me and Mabel's hand "Like this?"

He had teleported us somewhere and I heard a faint voice scream our names.

Jesus Christ how did I get in this mess?

730 words x3