~Chapter Twenty~

~Bill's pov~

Hm, im surprised she didnt slap me

Again

But instead, she kissed back

I admit im pretty happy

..For fucks sake

Im so happy I could kick pine tree in the face.

Hell I'd do that right now

I continued my thoughts as I teleported her and me to the shack.

I looked over at (y/n)

She looked as if she was thinking over something.

Hm

We walked upstairs

Something flew past me

I was startled by a door being slammed open, and a loud thump on the ground.

I looked down

(Y/n) was tackled onto the ground by shooting star. She groaned while shooting star looked furious.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she screams

She doesnt answer

Shooting star cuts her eyes over to me

"Did you do ANYTHING to her?" She asks

when did she get so hostile?

"Calm down shooting star, no, I didn't" I say trying to get her to not kill me.

(Y/n) stares at the ceiling above her, obviously bored and still pinned down by shooting star.

"Shooting star if it makes you happy, all we did is just look at stars"

(Y/n)'s face turned a little red. I smirked and walked into the room. Pinetree was sitting on the edge of his bed with his eyes locked on mine.

"No, pinetree, i didnt hurt her" I said, clearly annoyed that they didnt trust me.

Eh, I wouldnt trust myself either

Pinetree's eyes no longer were on mine, and instead, on journal 3.

Shooting star walked into the room, followed by (y/n), who was on the verge of sleeping.

She stumbled a little before her legs gave out. I quickly flew over to catch her. I glance at her face, little strands of hair spread over.

I sat her on the bed and sat down next to her.

Soon, it was 2:00 and shooting star and pinetree fell asleep, though pinetree's book was still hanging from his hand.

I looked at (y/n) once more until i decided to sleep, even though I didnt need to.