~Chapter Nineteen~

~(Y/n)'s pov~

Wow

That just happened

His lips were still locked on mine, but slowly pushed away and stared at me with passionate eyes. Well eye I should say, due to one being covered by his eye

He leaned in again, execpt this time the kiss was a little more rough. As he deepened the kiss my phone vibrated from one of the pockets in my dress. He groaned as I checked to see what ruined our 'moment'

Fuck

Dipper's calling

I answered the phone and answered as calm as I could.

"Hey Dip" I said, hoping it wouldn't sound suspicious.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok? Where are you? Did Bill do anything Do you want us to meet us somewhere?" He said, sounding worried.

Bill looked at me and rolled his eyes

"Dipping sause dont worry so much! Im fine. We're heading back to the shack in a few. We'll meet you there k" I soothed.

"..okay, but just call if you need m- us. We care about you" He says.

"Kay bye" I say as he repeats it.

I hang up and sigh in relief

I look at Bill

He's staring at me

Creepy

"Hey! Im sexy" He says with pride

I laughed

"Come on, lets head back to the shack" I said while getting up from off the grass.

As soon as I stand up, a pair of lips meet mine as the person pushes me in their lap. I respond back but after it seemed about 5 minutes I pushed myself off of the person.

"Bill come on! They're probably wondering where we are" I said trying to get him up.

"They can wait, plus, here, we're all alone" He cooed as he pulled me down to his level since he was still on the ground.

"Bill" I said, trying to sound stern.

"Fine" He said

He grabbed my hand and teleported to the Shack.

As we walked in and went up the stairs I was tackled to the ground by Mabel

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" she screamed

I looked at the time

12:54

Shit

I stayed silent and looked at her worried and slightly mad brown eyes.